Chapter 2

I heard soft footsteps getting closer to me in the night. Then I heard a sweet voice say my name. " Niall"? It asked. " yes September?" " I'm scared of that window can I sleep with you?" She asked with fear in her voice." Of course, love" I said. She layed beside me and I put my arms around her waist. I got hat feeling again.

September's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. There was a weird shadow outside the window.

It reminded me of them. The people who I am being protected from. And Niall is the one protecting me from them. I felt the need to be in his arms. Like I am supposed to be there.

It's one of the few places I feel safe. I softly padded over to his bed. " Niall?" I said softly.

"Yes September" he asked. " I'm scared of that window, can I sleep with you" I asked with fear evident in my voice. " of course , love" he said opening the covers. I layed beside I'm and felt his arms around my waist. I got that feeling again.

When I woke up Niall's arms were still around me. I turned around. He is perfect. I wonder if he knows how perfect he is. His hair fell over his eyes so i moved it back. I guess that woke him up." Hello, angel" he said looking into my eyes. I couldn't pull away. They were a clear blue with little flecks of yellow. " hello, Niall did you sleep well?" I asked." Yes, because I was with an angel all night" even tough I literally am an angel, I still blushed at his words.

" are you hungry"? He asked me. Yes angels need food. " yes," I answered. " I got up and followed him downstairs. " what would you like love? " Niall asked. " May I have some eggs, please." I asked politely, I am a daughter of God. " sure thing" he started to cook my eggs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After a little bit Liam and Zayn came downstairs along with Harry and Louis.

" hey, guys" I said putting my plate into the sink.

" hi" they all said. " Liam can I talk to you for a second?" Niall asked.

" sure" he said. They walked into another room.

Niall's POV

" Liam can I talk to you for a second?" I asked.

" sure" he replied. We walked into another room. " what is it Niall?" He asked.

" we'll I have this feeling. When I hold September it feels like she is meant to be there, and when she is away I get this empty feeling. And when you put your arm around her, I got mad." I don't understand" I explained. " we'll yes Niall your her protector" he said. " NO! It's more than that, she is like a part of me, I can't be away from her, I can barely feel her right now actually, and my that makes my chest ache a little." I said. Liam looked deep in thought.

Then, his face lit up. " Niall?" He asked. " yes?" I answered. " I thinki know what your problem is, actually it's not a problem it's a miracle." He said. " WELL WHAT IS IT" I said raising my voice a little. " I think September may be you soul-mate" he said.

I stopped breathing. " w-what?" I stuttered.barely nobody finds their soul-mate.

" but she's an Altophine" ! I explained. " God must have blessed you." Liam said.

" but what if she doesn't feel the same? She's an angel and I'm just a blood thirsty vampire" I said disappointed. " we'll just have to find out"

All of a sudden my foot started hurting like crazy. I heard a yelp come from my girl. YES MY GIRL. I ran out even though my foot hurts like hell. " September!" Are you ok" I saw her by the couch rubbing her foot. Harry was with her.why is he with her? SHES MINE. I glared at Harry.

He gave me a confused look. She was rubbing her foot. Wait am I feeling her pain?

"I'm fine Niall I just hit my foot on the table" she giggled. Aw.

" good" I hugged her close to me. I breathed in the smell of her hair. It smelled like heaven and sugar and blossoms. I kissed the top of her head.

"Is something going on between you two?" Harry asked.

That made me angry. Why does he care. He can't have her!

"OF COURSE THERE IS IS IT WRONG FOR ME TO COMFORT MY SOUL-MATE"? I yelled at him.

She looked up at me.

" s-soul-m-mate"? She asked. I sped away to my room.

I knew she would reject me! Thanks alot Harry! I sped farther away towards the woods.

I felt the need to go ack to her. She hates me now though!

Then I heard it again.

That beautiful melodic voice like a small waterfall.