Sweet Peaches

19:19
Isoko Mari
This is how I feel about all of you!!!! 💕💕💕
[1 image attached]

19:20
Uraraka Ochako 🍑
Aww I love you too!!

19:20
Ashido Mina 👽👄
Every time I look at you that's how I feel Mari
[1 image attached]

19:20
Jirou 🎧
Same

19:20
Yaomomo 💕✨💕
Same!

19:20
Tsu
🐸
Oh same

19:20
Uraraka Ochako 🍑
Saaaaaammmeeeee

19:20
Hagakure Tooru 🤫
SAME!!

-

"I'm so hungry," you complain, arching your back and shoving both hands in the pockets of your uniform. "Guys, I'm so hungry."

"I saw you demolish, like, three bowls of soba at lunch!" Jirou has to point out. She, Momo, and you are hanging out during a break between training.

"So whaaaaat?" You arch your back even further. "That first exercise was rough."

"You don't have any snacks?" Yaomomo asks you, an ever-increasing furrow forming between her brows as she watches you slowly bend back to a point that isn't normal.

"I ate them all and it didn't help and I'd do the Ron Swanson run after he ate all the bacon Leslie packed for him during that crappy picnic, but none of you would get it and I'd just look like a dummy."

"Ugh, stop bending like that, it's grossing me out," Jirou frowns. "And just so you know, you look like a dummy all on your own right now."

You're to the point now that you shouldn't be able to stand with your position. Your hands are still in your pockets, and your braids, which are in a high ponytail today, brush against the floor.

"What do you mean?" you innocently say, purposefully making your vertebrae pop. Jirou squirms, and Yaomomo makes a disgusted face. Your head comes to a full rest on the ground, braids pooling underneath. Your distorted chest puffs out, then you belt, "I'm so hungry!"

"Can you shut up about being hungry?" Bakugou yells at you from several feet away. "Nobody gives a damn!"

"Nobody gives a damn about you!" you yell back, still in the same position. "And if you're gonna wear eyeliner with your mask, you gotta figure out how to put it on better!"

Everyone who hears your clapback breaks out into laughter, especially Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima. Pink tinges Bakugou's cheeks, though, and you do feel a little bad about your words. But he's just so...mean all the time. Where does his undirected rage come from? It can't only be because of Midoriya. You glance over at the newest possessor of One for All. He's stammering about Kacchan calming down or something. Why does he even bother with Bakugou? He doesn't own anything to that bully.

People are complicated, though—Bakugou and Midoriya more so.

"Here, Isoko, I got ya covered!" Kirishima says, walking over and pulling out some loose jerky from his pocket.

"You just keep jerky in your hero costume?" Jirou questions with a grossed-out sneer. "Not even a wrapper or anything? Ew."

"Plastic makes noise!"

"Yeah...still super unsanitary."

Still in the same position, you raise your hand up. "It's okay, Kirishima, I don't give a shit about lint and sweat on my food!"