Chapter 2: Sweet Lemon

//AN

Hey there~ I'm so sorry it took me so long writing this, I was just busy in the last time (and I'm also not that good at writing lemons in english xD) but here's finally the finished lemon <3 It's my first lemon so please don't judge me xD and also please ignore my grammar and spelling mistakes it's 3am where I live and I just wanted to finish it (lol I hope you'll understand everything xD) Anyway I hope you'll enjoy it~

"What the fuck am I doing here?"

Your mind was driving you crazy. Just like Levi.

But this feeling wasn't actually that bad and you wanted it just as bad as he did.

You were only a liiiittle bit too drunk to think clear enough, so your instincts did it for you and you kissed him back as wildly as he kissed you before. And GOD he was really great in kissing! You just hoped that he wouldn't notice that you're a little inexperienced in kissing, because you hadn't kissed that many guys in your past before and it was never that intense like this make out session with Levi here.

But then you suddenly felt something pushing against your lips. You let out a gasp in surprise, which he took as a chance to slip his tongue into your mouth, exploring every inch of it. After you had a small tongue battle, which he of course won, because you hadn't even a clue what to do, he started to unbutton your shirt.

You let out a small moan when he begun to fondle softly your breasts before he finally unclipped your bra and threw it away, so the upper part of your body was exposed to him. You were a little bit ashamed, because no guy has actually ever seen you like that, but a glance at Levi told you that he didn't care that much. He didn't even break the kiss.

Looks like he's really got much experience.

He started again to fondle your right breast while his kisses slowly trailed down your neck leaving red marks everywhere. He sucked on your soft skin searching for your sweet spot and you knew that you would have to cover up your neck tomorrow. When he reached your sweet spot little moans escaped suddenly your mouth and you put your hand in front of it while your cheeks turned red, because you felt a little bit embarrassed.

But he removed your hand and pinned it down while whispering in your ear: "Don't hide your moans. I like it to hear that you enjoy my caresses."

He looked deep in your (e/c) eyes and smirked before he clashed his lips again onto yours, but this time more rough. While you got lost in fighting his tongue again one of his hands wandered down to your lower regions. You couldn't even resist, because with his other hand he begun to fondle your breast again.

As his hand slipped into your pants you gasped and you could feel his smirk against your lips. You parted leaving a thin strand of saliva connecting your lips while you just brought out to say: "No, not the-" You couldn't even finish your sentence because he already slipped one finger inside you and a sudden cry of pleasure escaped your mouth while he pumped his finger slowly in and out.

"Looks like you're really sensitive down there."

And then his head went down and you felt how your pants and panties were taken off. He smirked before he started to suck on your clit making you moan out loudly. This was your first time to experience something like THIS and you were so captivated by his talented handling with his tongue. You hadn't ever believed that something like that could feel so good.

Suddenly he inserted two fingers inside you and your moans became even louder while he pumped in and out increasing his pace.

"Ah... oh my god Levi..." You couldn't hold back anymore and you knew that the moment where you could've stopped all this had already passed a while ago.

While his thrusts became faster you could feel how you were about to reach your climax, but before you could release it he suddenly pulled out and you gave him a surprised gaze.

"Sorry, but I won't let you cum that fast."

He smirked and then took off his shirt and pants, leaving him only in his boxers. You blushed lightly looking at the perfect body he had and your gaze stopped at his perfectly shaped abs.

"Hm like what you see?"

Your blush turned into a crimson red and then he also took off his boxer revealing his boner. God IT was so huge! Even if Levi was short his thing down there wasn't. You couldn't believe that something this big would fit inside you.

He leaned over you putting his member in front your entrance. His warm breath tickled while he whispered in your ear: "If you don't mind then I will put it in now."

You knew that even if you resisted he would still put it in, so you just nodded. Well, you wanted it too.

And with one big thrust he stuck it in.

You wanted to scream because the pain was so big, but instead you let out a cry full of relish.

He smiled at your sudden reaction and soon the pain was gone and you started to enjoy it.

"Oh Levi... harder" you moaned and he did as you wished.

While his thrusts became deeper and faster he suddenly reached that point that made you go insane. You cried out his name and wrapped your hands around his neck.

"OH LEVI"

"Looks like I found the spot you like so much." You couldn't even answer him, because he was hitting this spot so hard that your mind has gone blank like a sheet of paper.

"Ah... I'm about to cu-uh..." you cried out between you moans while you were getting slowly close to your climax.

But then he suddenly stopped and before you could ask him what happened he turned you around, so you weren't facing him anymore.

"Wait, what are you- ah" You couldn't even finish your sentence, because he started again to thrust into you.

"I want you to cry out my name."

But you couldn't, because in this new position his member got even bigger and you could barely breathe in between your moans. It felt just too good.

"Say my name or I won't let you cum."

"Levi..."

"Louder!"

"Levi!"

"I said louder!!"

"LEVI!!" you cried out as he increased his pace even more.

"LEVI LEVI LEVI LEVI!"

After a final thrust you finally climaxed and he pulled out releasing it all over you.

You collapsed and he let his sweated body fall right next to you. You were completely breathless and you noticed that you were slowly getting tired. You turned your head just to see him as breathless as you. He wrapped his hand around your waist pulling you closer to him, your head right to his chest. You could feel how he inhaled the smell of your hair and you blushed.

Slowly sleep overcame you and the last thing you heard was just:

"I hope Hanji won't be that angry because of the mess we did here."

Then your eyes closed and you fell into deep sleep.