Chapter 1: PARTY HARD

Loud music everywhere.

You could actually hear the beat up to the next street. You stood in front of Hanji's house and suddenly you couldn't believe you even came to her party. You let out a small sigh until you walked towards her house and ringed.

"Just a few hours..." you said to yourself when suddenly the door opened and a half drunk Hanji hugged you. You hadn't even believed somebody would hear your ring. Okay you hoped that.

"(F/n)! Finally! You made it!"

She pulled you inside and gave you a drink and headed then towards Erwin.

You looked around and you saw how Hanji excitedly talked to Erwin. You smiled, because you knew she had a crush on him for quite a while now. You started to walk around and suddenly you heard a voice calling you: "(F/n)!"

You turned around and then you recognized Eren who was heading towards you, followed by Mikasa.

"Hey you two! I didn't expect to meet you here too!" you responded.

"Neither have I." said Eren with a small laughter.

You and Eren knew each other now for almost ten years and you really thought of him as a close friend of you. If you had any trouble then Eren was the one you could count on.

"So how was the party so far?" you asked him.

"Well quite nice, but most of the people here got already half drunk. Armin is on the toilet since half an hour, because Hanji persuaded him to drink some shots of Vodka with her and Erwin and now he's throwing up."

"Oh poor boy."

Then you suddenly heard a loud voice singing. You turned around to see to what person this terrible singing belonged to.

It was Jean, standing on a table with a wooden spoon as a microphone and he was singing "Hit me baby one more time" by Britney Spears.

Okay he tried. He kind of sucked at the refrain, so it sounded more like a metal version, but the sexual dance moves he did while singing distracted everybody from his bad singing skills.

Next to him was a half naked Marco, running around and stripping of his clothes. He swung his shirt around and then he approached Jean, doing also some sexual moves to him.

You could already see where this whole party was leading to.

You downed your cocktail fast, looked around and found Sasha, standing at the buffet and eating.

You approached her and greeted her.

"Hey Sasha!"

"Oh, (F/n)!"

She swallowed her food.

"You're here too?"

"Yes, Hanji invited me too. Who else is here on the party?" you asked her in the hope to meet some more friends.

"Hm... Let me think... Ymir and Christa are also here, but they drank too much I think, because I just saw how they went into a closet together. I think they are now making out or something like that..."

"Oh... how... ehm nice."

Then you suddenly heard Hanji shouting.

"Ah, c'mon Levi! Don't be such a bore and drink it!"

You turned around and saw a short guy sitting on the couch between Hanji and Erwin. He had steel grey eyes and even if his gaze was stoic and he looked kind of bored you thought he was somehow sexy. You suddenly blushed at this thought and you could feel how the alcohol was obscuring your mind. "Well fuck." you thought and stumbled.