12 - Cyrus

Song: See you again by Tyler, the creator

She's still not here. The game starts in 20 minutes and I don't see her nor Bridget in the stands.

I walk over to my bag, opening it and grabbing my phone to text her.

Me: Are you coming?

Sighing, I sit down on a bench. What if I made her uncomfortable yesterday? I didn't mean too really, I just got carried away.

Blair: Who's this?

Shit. I forgot Tris gave me her number and she doesn't know.

Me: It's me, Cyrus. Tris gave me your number yesterday.

Blair: Oh. Why didn't you just ask me? And yes im coming im just braiding my sisters hair before we leave.

Why didn't I just ask her? I could have but I didn't. I was scared of getting rejected.

Me: I was too nervous.

She sent three laughing emojis as her response.

Blair: You're funny.

I Smile to myself before putting my phone back into my bag. To be honest I'm actually nervous for her to watch me play. Even worse, Bridgets is going to be watching too. I don't want to make a fool out of myself. Shaking off all the nervousness, I started to warm up with my team.

—--

5 minutes before the game. I chatted with one of my teammates. Jacob evans.

He's talking about how he can sleep with any girl without trying. I sustain the urge to roll my eyes. Who the fuck does this guy thinks he is.

Getting annoyed with his cocky tone I walk to a bench to wait for the bell to ring indicating the game is about to start.

As I sit down my eyes go to the door to the gym and I see Blair and Bridget walk in.

She looks beautiful. She's wearing jeans that flare at the bottom with converse. Her shirt is a long sleeve and it has a couple buttons going down stopping mid way it's a dark red and it's a perfect fit for her body showing off her curves not too much but just the perfect amount.

I stand up and her eyes immediately meet mine, so do Bridgets. Bridget puts on a huge smile and it almost reaches her eyes. Blair has a smile on her face but it's more soft.

They're smiling for me.

I smile back.

They find their seats while my team gets ready for the game.

—-

As the halftime bell rings I sigh while walking towards my bag. Pulling out a water bottle I looked up looking for my girls.

When I spot them I see one of the guys from my team sitting next to Blair.

How the fuck did he get up there so fast.

He's new to the team also but he's made friends with the others quickly. From what I've heard his name is Ivan and he's a prick. The way he talks is irritating; he only talks about his hookups.

But he's talking to Blair and she seems uncomfortable but she is also smiling at him. I look next to her and see Bridget already looking at me. I give her a look and she shrugs her shoulders while shaking her head.

Blair still hasn't noticed me so I signal for Bridget to come and she does.

When she reaches me I ask her. "Why are they talking?"