0.3

"Oh." Kenny said. "Why did Zack throw spaghetti in the first place?" He asked, sitting at the table.
"Well, he- uhh, I honestly don't know. Why did you throw the spaghetti in the first place?" Lia asked.
"Oh, Jake said something about" mumbling the last bit so we wouldn't hear.
"What was that?" Max asked.
"Jake said something about someone. You know, how it goes. "
"What did he say?" I asked.
"He was just talking shit about how the person is - "
"Everyone pay attention because tomorrow you are gonna have a test." Mrs. Nelson announced. The class groaned out of annoyance.
"Settle down."
"Ugh. If I fail, Tory is gonna ground me." Liam exclaimed, annoyed.
"Sucks to be you. " I said, smiling, laying my head on Anthony's shoulder. I then saw Lia look at Anthony and then back at me sadly. "Oh, does anyone wanna go to golf n stuff later?"
"I'm down." Anthony said.
"Yeah, why not?" Max said happy.
"New kid, you wanna go?" Ethan asked.
"Umm, sure."
"Lia, are you gonna finally join us?" Nataly asked, hopeful.
"Uhh, I don't know."
"Come on, you never join us." Zack whined.
"Sure."
"Yay."
I zoned out, then zoned back in when the teacher said, "Okay, well, that was all I needed to teach you for tomorrow's test. You guys can have free time. "
"It's almost graduation, and I still haven't gotten my dress." I said bored.
"So? You have a month and a half." Anthony reassured me.
"Yeah, but all the good dresses are almost gone." I whined.
"You wanna go shopping for it tomorrow?" Anthony asked.
"Will you go with me?" I asked
"Ugh. Fine, " he replied with fake annoyance while putting an arm around me.
Lia looked at me then at Anthony. I pretended not to notice.
"Lia, you okay?" Nataly asked, concerned.
"Oh, umm yeah, I'm good. Why?"
"You just looked sad for a second. "
"Nah, I'm fine."
"Okay. What are we gonna do tomorrow?" Nataly asked all of us.
"Well, me and Anthony are gonna go graduation shopping. " I said, leaning my head onto Anthony's shoulder.
"Oh, right. I still haven't gotten my dress. Do you guys mind if I tag along?"
"No, of course we don't. we can go as a group if you guys still haven't gotten your stuff."
"Sure, it's either go with you guys or go with my mom." Zack stated.
"Same." Max said.
"I guess." Liam said, annoyed.
"I don't care what we do as long as I don't have to go home." Ethan mumbled.
"What's up your ass Liam?" I asked, confused on why he sounded annoyed.
"Nothing. "He replied, glaring at something.
I looked up at Anthony confused but saw Anthony looking in the same direction as Liam. That's when I saw Junior holding some type of book that seemed really familiar. "Isn't that -" I started saying but got cut off by Anthony saying, "Yup." Anthony stood up and went over to Junior's friend group. I quickly followed with Liam.
"I believe that's my property. " Liam said, annoyed.
"Oh really?" Junior asked. "So you're the Dumbo who fell in love with Nataly. Oh Jesus, " he said, laughing.
"What's so funny, Wheeler?" My brother asked, annoyed .
"You do realize you're poor, and she's rich." Junior stated.
"So?"
"She will never want to be with someone like you. Let's be real, Nichols. She will never want to be with someone poor like you."
"How would you know that she could never love someone like me?"
"Because she could have better guys."
"Like you?"
"Yeah, like me."
"Like she could ever love some arrogant piece of shit like you." Anthony stated.
Junior rolled his eyes and said, "Think about it like this. She's a girl who could have any in her life, and you are a stupid poor boy. That's something that will never change no matter how hard you try."
"But I love her and you -"
"If you really love her, you'll let her go."
"Or what if I kick your ass to leave her alone. "
"Oh please, she will just think you are a piece of shit. Oh, and Y/n, you look really good in that skirt. " Junior said, winking at me. Liam and Anthony swung at Junior as soon as those words left his mouth. "Oww what the fuck is wrong with both of you."
"We warned you that it was gonna happen if you say something about my sister again." Liam justified.
"Liam why did you punch Junior? " Nataly questioned.
"He said something about Y/n."
"Oh why is he holding both cheeks?"
"Anthony also punched him."
"Anthony you know you didn't have to punch him."
"Hey I'm not gonna let it slide each time he talks about my girl."
"Your girl?" I asked smiling.
"Yeah my girl." He replied kissing my cheek.
"Uhh Anthony?" I said nevoursly.
"Yes Y/n?" He asked worriedly.
"You know how you wanted to know about this mystery dude?"
"Oh umm yeah." He mumbled his mood dropping.
"Do you wanna know who he is?" I asked.
"Uh yeah. "
"He is umm you." I whispered the last part.
"Can you repeat what you just said?"
"He is you." I said louder.
"You like me?"
"Yeah, and I know you probably like someone else like Lexy-"
"Y/n."
"Yeah?"
"I like you too, and I would rather kill myself than like someone like Lexy. Plus, you are way more beautiful than Lexy and you are actually fun to hang around. "
"You think I'm beautiful?" I asked, blushing.
"Of course. Would you like to go on a date on Wednesday?"
"I would love to. "
"You lovebirds done talking?" Zack asked loudly from the table.
I rolled my eyes, walked towards the table with Ant behind me, and replied, annoyed, "Yeah, why?"
"Well, we are about to head out to break in a minute. "
"Damn. Already?"
"Yeah. Im gonna go to the library." Lia said as the bell rang.
"So what happened with Junior?" Zack asked as everyone went out of the classroom.
"The same bullshit." I said, holding Anthony's hand. We all walked out of the classroom and towards some tables on the quad.
"Oh shit."
"What?" Nataly asked.
"They are heading this way." Max said.

A/n: Sorry it's been a while but I came up with this thing where I write 2 chapters but I only release 1 and then write another chapter and publish the one before