t w o

𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄-

𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄
-

You head into the bed right before him so he could finish his chicken katsu.

You took off the makeup you forgot to remove earlier and checked your laptop one last time for any notifications.

You shut your laptop down and warmed up under the bedsheets. Even though you planned to sleep first before Isagi, your heart still ache for him. And your brain, telling you to wait for a few minutes.

In the end, you listened to your own head.

Finally, Isagi creaks open the door and saw you, eyes open and a smile slowly forming as soon as you see him.

He slowly smiles and without second thoughts, jumps right on top of the bed with you snuggled under the blankets.

He closes his eyes and opens them again, taking a deep breath and turned his body to face you.

" How I miss waking up to see your face right there with me. " He smiles, his dimples showing.

" I'm here now. " You grab his cheeks and tried to keep in a smile, also feeling the same way.

He moves closer to you, little by little. " We should get a bigger bed. " He suggests. " Why's that. " You ask in confusion when the bed is more than enough for two people.

" If we get a bigger bed, then I could resist myself from having myself all over you. " He says. " What had that jail done to you? " You say in shock, thinking about how long he was kept in that hell of a place, Blue Lock.

He chuckles. " Whatever. I'm going to sleep. " You say, trying to shake all these negative thoughts in your head.

You turn your body the other way, with Isagi moving closer to you from behind, wrapping his hands over your waist as you try not to make a big deal of it.

-

The next morning, you open to see Isagi stil in bed, right beside you.

You smile, finally getting back the feeling to see his face every morning when you wake up again.

You turn your body to face his and tucked his hair on his ears as you cup his temple.

You smile so brightly and slightly chuckling at him.

You sat at the edge of the bed, sliding your feet into cotton slippers and walked downstairs into the kitchen.