6

"Well we'll have plenty of time for revenge in the future but for now we need to get out of here or at least get moving. I got off the guards but who knows there could be hundreds waiting for us just round the corner. Oh I'm Sam for you green beans. "
They were the first words spoken by the girl in the doorway formally addressed as Sam.

Minho just stared at her with his mouth slightly open and hair askew, which he notices when Newt pokes him and he cuffufels to fix it.

"No time for gauking let's go!" Florance said with a look of amusement on her face along with a smirk.

Newt, Minho and Thomas follow Florance and Sam into the corridor Minho with the slightest trace of a blush flushing his cheeks. When they get out into the corridor they can see a pile of W.I.C.K.ED guards to there left all of which unconscious.

"Come on, they'll be sure to wake up soon, and when that happens we do by want to be here that's for sure. " it was Sam her voice almost a whisper.

Florance took charge "We need a plan. Some sort of escape route, and a backup plan. Just in case." Thomas looked worried "Just in case of what?"

"Well there are allot of things wich I will not list because we really need to get moving. I say we head..." Sam hesitated for a moment looking at her options, "that way. " she said pointing down a hallway to their right.

So the little group had down the hall at a slow sprint discussing plans as they ran.

"I think we should look for an exit. " Minho said just thinking out loud.

"Really?" Sam replied sarcastically her eyebrows raised and a small smirk on her face. Minho looks back with a hint of annoyance but also blushing again.

Florance had got a bit further ahead and suddenly called back "Hey Sam come look at this!"