Chapter 2

Mr. Radke was amazingly hot. He was tattooed everywhere, hair about down to his shoulders, and he wore a black suit. "Uh, hello Mr. Radke. I'm Nat-" he cut me off before I could Finnish, "Yes, Natalie, have a seat." He motioned for me to sit down on the big leather seat across from him. When I did, he came a bit closer. "Natalie, why do you want this job. do you even know what you will be doing here?" Honestly, I didn't, I just needed a damn job. "Uh, no I don't know what I'll be doing." Mr. Radke looked agitated by what I just said. "You will be helping me, and when I say that I mean, you will get me my coffee, get me my lunch, and whatever else I need, got it?" I looked at him with wide eyes. "Does this mean I have the job?!" Mr. Radke smiled. "Yes, you start next week at eight o'clock sharp. not eight-o-one, eight o'clock." I stood up and shook his hand, "Thank you so much Mr. Radke, you won't be disappointed."

As I was about to leave, he ran over and grabbed my elbow. "Wait, what don't you stay for a little bit?" Okay, what could a thirty year old man want to do with a sixteen year old girl... oh shit. "Sure, why not." I tried to smile but I don't think it came out right. Mr. Radke walked me over to his desk, and he sat down on it. I went to go sit on the seat across from him, but he stopped me. "How about you sit somewhere else, beautiful." oh shit. I was getting really nervous. "Okay, where?" He smiled and spread his legs just a tiny bit. "On my lap, sexy" fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. I hesitated for a moment. "Um, Mr. Rad-" He held up his hand in frustration, "no, don't call me that." I looked at him strangely. "okay, then what do you prefer?" I asked annoyed. He thought for a moment. "Daddy, call me daddy."

"Okay, daddy." what, am I his new sex toy?! He grinned at the sound of that.
"Now, sexy. do what you were told, you don't want to be punished, do you?" Oh what is he going to do, spank me? Well, whatever it was, I didn't want it, so I went and sat on his lap. He had a huge bulge! How big was his dick?! It had to be at least 9 inches.
"Now, make daddy happy." When he said that I couldn't help but get a little wet between my thighs.

My skirt was really short, so I lifted it up a little, showing my black thong. I felt his bulge get a little bit hard. "Do you like that... daddy?" I cringed when I said daddy, it's weird.
"Oh, damn that's hot." I didn't know how to make him "happy" so I just started rubbing my wet area on his huge bulge. He began moaning and unbuttoning my blouse, revealing my black lace bra.
"Damn Natalie, your body is so sexy." he said in between moans. I moved a little bit slower than I was going before. that made him moan even louder.

When we were done, Ronnie smacked my ass and gently rubbed his middle finger against my clit. that made me moan but I tried to hold it in.
"You're coming home with me, sexy." I blushed when he said that. "okay, daddy." I said walking closer to him and grabbing his huge bulge.
"Now, now, sexy. let's wait 'till we get home. all I can think about right now, is shoving my big cock inside those pretty little lips of yours, and I don't mean the ones on your face." I gasped when he said that.
"Don't be scared, ill be careful."

A/n is it sad that I typed all of this with a straight face?