Chapter 7

I walked into my destroyed home. My bedroom was one of the two rooms that didn't get destroyed. So I walked in and grabbed my suit case from my closet and began packing all my things. Ronnie said I could move in with him. To be honest, i was a little bit scared to movie in with him, hes always wanting to have sex, and sometimes I feel weird while doing it. Hes my friend with benefits, and now we are going to be living together. People are going to get suspicious, and Ronnie could get in trouble.

When I came out, Ronnie was standing by the door and he took my bags and put them in the trunk of his fancy car. The car ride home was very quiet. He didn't have his weird music playing (A/N: *cringe*) and he didn't put his hand on my thigh. He couldn't be mad at me, could he?

Ronnie grabbed my things out of the car and unlocked the front door to my new home. "Heres, your bags, you can have your pick of a room." He set my things down and walked away. "Im going to take a shower. Make yourself at home." I think he was mad.

I walked up the grand staircase and looked threw all the rooms. There were only three rooms being used out of the six bedrooms I saw, and i picked the one with the queen sized bed, walk-in closet, my own master bathroom, and a giant book shelf, going across one of the walls. Now that i had decided on my room, I walked down stairs, and grabbed two of my bags. I had a total of five bags, I packed everything that wasn't destroyed by the fire. My clothes, my pictures, my books, everything.

When i had put everything away, I decided to do some exploring. Ronnie's room was at the end of the long hallway, I probably shouldn't go in there, but i did anyway. He was still in the shower when i walked in, Ronnie's room was a bit bigger than mine, and there were clothes every where. There was a picture frame on one of his shelves, it was Ronnie and a women. It wasn't his mom, because i met her today at dinner. I was too memorized in the picture, to notice that Ronnie had got out of the shower and was standing right next to me

"Thats me and my mom. The lady you met today was my step mom. My biological mom abandoned me when i was a baby. She showed up at my friends concert one night looking for me. She found me, said some stuff, took a picture, then I never saw her again." I looked up at him, he was a lot taller than me, so I had to look up at him when we talked. "Im so sorry." He smiled, "Its not your fault, princess. But i believe we have some unfinished business."

Before I could say anything, Ronnie picked me up and slammed me onto the bed. He began undressing me and kissing me all over. I was aching for him to fuck the shit out of me.

Eventually, he managed to put a condom on, and slowly put himself inside of me. It hurt at first, but the faster he went, the better it felt. I lost count after seven orgasms.

Ronnie pulled out and laid next to me, I put my head on is chest and fell to sleep.

A/N: i am so lucky that i saved this because i have a piece of shit laptop and it will just randomly shut down while you're using it , and it just did that to me and i almost had a heart attack. i thought i would have to re write this. anyways, hope you liked it. Stay beautiful.