Chapter 12

I stepped into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My black hair going in every which way, chunks of stuff in my hair that i really didn't care about at the moment. Ive been pregnant for 8 weeks now, and Ive never been more miserable than I am now. All I want right now is to take a nice, hot bath.

Ronnie softly patted on the door and peeked his head in, "Baby? You need some help?" I turned and nodded my head. He walked in and closed the door behind him, then began to help me undress. "I feel so sick." I managed to say and Ronnie looked at me in the eyes and kissed me gently. "It'll be okay, Princess. Pretty soon you'll be a mommy and we'll have a beautiful baby girl or boy." I smiled at the thought of Ronnie and I snuggled up in out bed with our baby in our embrace.

Ronnie helped me remove my shirt revealing my bare chest, then he put an arm around me, helping me into the tub. Once the water was to my liking, I laid my head back and closed my eyes while Ronnie washed my body.

It was quiet for a while until Ronnie broke the silence

"I love you so much, Natalie."

I opened my eyes and looked over at him and said "I love you too." and managed to pull together a smile. 

After my bath, Ronnie dressed me in some pajama pants and one of his t-shirts. He gave me some medicine to help with the puking and laid me down in our bed.

"Ronnie?" I said "Will you stay with me?"

He smiled and walked over to the bed. "Of course I will." and he climbed into the bed and wrapped me in his arms. He started singing to me and I began to feel my eyelids get heavy, then I was out.

Once I woke up, I immediately noticed how much better I felt. I rolled over and saw Ronnie sound asleep. He looked so cute, his hair all messy, his bare chest exposing many of his tattoos, a little puddle of drool next to his mouth. It was hard not to just climb on top of him and kiss him to death, fuck breathing.

I began to pick out everything I love about him. The way he squeezed my butt when he picked me up, when he wakes me up just by kissing me, whenever I have my hair in a bun he always smacks it around like a cat would do with a ball of yarn, whenever he's getting ready for work and he's trying to pick out a suit he'll hold up one and say "How good would you ride me if I wore this suit?", and how he kisses me. Every time Ronnie kisses me I become like jell-o, I want him to slam me against the wall and fuck me 'til I'm numb. I love how he caresses my face in his soft, warm hands. I just love everything about him.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and realized I was staring at his chest, his beautiful tattoo covered chest. I lifted up my hand and began tracing my fingers over his tattoos, then I began moving closer and started kissing his chest, then his neck, then his sharp, sexy jawline, and finally his lips. And eventually that woke him up.

"Princess? What are you doing?" Ronnie said in between laughter. "I couldn't help it, I have to have you." I said and then he slowly began to remove my shirt. With every kiss, my lust for him grew.

Eventually, I got sick of things going so slow so i took matters into my own hands. I sat up and began leaving a trail of kisses all the way from his lips to the edge of his pants. I undid his belt and yanked his pants down. I could see his bulge through his boxers, and eventually those were down too.

I took my hand and wrapped it around his thick cock and began moving it up and down, making him moan my name.

I was getting the sense that he wanted more, so I removed my lips from his and moved so I could easily blow him. Then I put my lips around the tip and swirled my tongue around, making Ronnie moan even louder. Ronnie took his hand, placed them on my head, and pushed down. His dick was all the way in my mouth, and i kept bobbing my head up and down, pleasuring him.

I let Ronnie lay on top of me and kiss my body all over and once he was done he laid down next to me and held my hand. "Thank you, so much." I didn't say anything, I just bit my lip and smirked.