Chapter 11

ramsakshiadmirer. Thank you so much for asking me for updates daily. That way you have motivated me to write everyday.

Please comment more and more to motivate me even more. ❤️
***********************
Arti - Did you call me Sir?

She asks opening the door of her Boss's cabin.

Arihant - Yes, I did.

Arihant was already in anger.

Arjun was enjoying this scene but Ayesha knew that something unpleasant was in Arti's way.

Arti came in and waited few seconds for Arihant to say something but be didn't.

Arihant - It's nothing. I just wanted to check if you're back.

Arjun- You could have asked that to anybody.

Ayesha- I knew that she was back.

They both interrupted quickly but their reasons of interruptions were totally different.

Arihant - It doesn't matter who knew or who didn't. I wanted to confirm it myself.

Arjun- All you wanted to see her?

Arjun playfully taunted having a sip of his coffee.

Arti realised the need to get out of have as quick as possible.

Arti - Did I do anything wrong Sir?

She came directly on point .

Arihant - Don't you know what you did wrong?

Arihant asks as if it was obvious.

Ayesha- Do you know what she did wrong?

Ayesha question him crossing her arms. She knew she was crossing her limits but all she wanted to save Arihant from the embarrassment he is unaware of.

Arti - Sir, I cannot see myself being at any fault.

She says looking down. She was definitely not liking this situation but she didn't want to be rude.

Arihant - When did I say that you were at any fault? Did I accuse you of anything? It's just that when everyone came back, then why did you take so long?

Ayesha- She took hardly 15 minutes more.

Arihant - Will you stop interrupting again and again?

Arihant kind of shouts at Ayesha making Arti sure that she should get out of here.

Arti - Sir, if you don't have anything specific for me, then may I leave?

She asked for permission but didn't wait for his approval and quickly left which made Arihant pissed.

Arihant - Did you see how just she behaved?

He complaints to Ayesha and Arjun.

Ayesha - Just stop it, Boss. Please stop it.

Arihant- What are you asking me to stop?

Arihant was genuinely confused . He really couldn't understand what was be doing.

Aisha- Your insanity towards her.

Arihant - Huh! Do you think I am being insane to her?

Aisha- Then what else is this? She was not alone there with him. The whole team was also there.

Arjun- That team consisted old people and she was the new one in them.

Arjun calmly said enjoying for coffee.