sweet little maid II - karlwastaken

In the first part of this story:
"After his hand on my mask didn't move for like 3 seconds, it took my mask off and the blush on his face was soooo visible"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Continuation...
[ Dream's POV ]
After george took my mask off, his hand was placed on my cheek as he suddenly kissed me. I'm not gonna lie... I felt like it was wrong and I didn't want it but he could execute me! And I need to be here for my family if I have the chance to!

After one minute we broke the kiss for air as we both were panting and again he moved his hand, this time from my cheek to my waist. Great. I'm stuck in between the king's arms in his room. Just great. (I dont like to write dnf, someone help meeee)
We stood in that position for about five minutes before he slowly loosened his arms and put them on his lap fidgeting with some of the rings he had.

-"uhh...dream...would you like to go on a... date with me?"he asked me shyly
-"Yes, i would like to" i responded
-"thank you so much Dreamy" said george as he suddenly gave me a quick kiss in the cheek and exited the room.
After a second he peeked his head through the door and said
-"Tomorow. 3.p.m in the garden"
-"alright" i answered

After he went away again, i got up and exited the palace, grabbing my jacket in the way.
I went to the florest to relax a bit, not too deep in ofc, until i reached an opening with flowers of various colors and a lake nearby.
As I was grabbing some daisies to make myself a flower crown, i heard footsteps nearby.
-"show yourself! Now!" I shouted as I turned around.
I started looking for the person, when i tripped on a rock and fell on my stomach.
Just as I got up an arm went around my waist and other was holding my chin softly.

-"What is such a cutie doing here?" They asked.
-" I-I uhm Iwas just...relaxing and you?"
-" what a coincidence, i was doing the exact same thing until I saw you"

They were wearing a black mask and a hood, so I couldn't see their face.
-"but anyways, see you around darling" they said and I blushed a lot.

-'omg...they were so hot but I'll just ignore this and keep living my life normally as if this didn't happen since im literally going out with someone else'.
I thought as I went inside the palace, through the halls and entering the maids rooms. It was already getting dark so I just looked through the cabinets in the corner of the room.
I found some snacks, so I just grabbed a cereal bar, ate it, put on my pijamas and went to bed.

*the next day*
I woke up because of the siren-like alarm at 6 a.m.
I got dressed on my maid dress and went into the royal kitchen to eat something.
As I was frying an egg to make toast with egg (never tried, but it doesn't sound bad)
I heard some footsteps behind me.
-'its probably just another maid' I thought as I continued frying the egg.

I was brought out of my thoughts by an exited sounding voice. I quickly turned arround to see the kings best friend, sapnap.
-"can I have some too please?" He asked
-"yes you can sir, i'll make you some"

Sapnap is almost as powerful as george, hes not part of the army or the royal family, but a childhood bestfriend of the king and his right-hand man.

As I was finished making the toast with eggs, I went to a cabinet and picked up 2 glasses.I then took the plates to the table in the corner of the kitchen.
-"do you want apple juice, orange juice or water?" He asked while grabbing the orange juice.
-"water please" he also grabbed the water and brought them to the table, pouring o.j for him and water for me and took the bottles back to the cabinet.
-"thank you very much sir sapnap" i thanked him
-"oh. don't worry...uhm?"
-" dream"
-" dont worry dreamy"
We both started laughing as we ate. After we ended it was already 7a.m.
-"oh my muffin, I have to go. Goodbye sir"
-"goodbye dream, see you around!"
And with that dream left sapnap in the kitchen, who also realized they have their own life and went away too.