sweet little maid - karlwastaken

》》》》》》requested《《《《《《《
Part 1/?

▪︎ King karl au
▪︎ Maid dream au
Karl is taller than dream in this au

Karl was the king of a kingdom caled timeland (from time-traveling), the kingdom was the second most powerful one out of the four, timelande, king karl and 2 most powerful, kinoko kingdom, king george and 3 most powerful, kingdom of manburg, king Jshlatt (is that how you writte his name?idk) and is the 4 more powerful and finally, antarctic kingdom, king Technoblade and 1 most power our of them all.

Dream came from a poor family so they couldn't afford school , so he started working early, but barely anyone would hire him since he was young.
Until...(hehehe this is the start of the love)

THIS WILL HAVE SOME DRAMA!
I always read those stories where the bad guy kidnapped dream but then the hero got him back and I always thought, why not give it a different and with more drama storie?read to know!

>Btw, dream lives in kinoko kingdom while karl lives in antarctic kingdom and is techno's friend<

☯︎dream's pov ☯︎

I was walking in the town when I came across a post:

"New maids are needed, if you want to get the job please show up at the palace, any hour is available. "
𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓰 𝓖𝓮𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮
(King george)

-"this is my chance to get a job " I thought happily.
I went to the palace and when I entered a guard approached me.
-"hello"he said
-"hello"
-"I presume that you're here because of the job?"
-"you are correct "
-" then you shall follow me sir"
-"I will"
He guided me to the throne room where king George was seated in the big throne.
-" Majesty, there is a man who wishes to get a job as a maid, may he enter ?"the guard said as the king quickly replied
-"yes he may"
As soon as he said that I was pushed into the room and was now front to front with the king.
-" hello your Majesty"
-" Hello uhm..."
-"Dream... Dream was taken your Majesty "
-"well dream, from what I've heard you are here because of the job, correct?"
-"Yes sir"

☯︎George's pov☯︎

The way he said 'yes sir' made me blush, I hope he didn't notice it.
-"you are hired" I said
-"But I didn't even-"
-"shhh"
He immediately shut his mouth. To be real I just hired him because he's cute and I've been looking for a queen, and he looks perfect for it.
-"oh and you start tomorrow, goodbye dream "
-"goodbye your Majesty"
I would really fuck him right now if I could, but sadly (I think you meant happily george) there's still work to do, a lot...

☯︎dream's pov☯︎

As I was walking home, very happy because I got a job, and a decent paying one!
I walked through the door and shouted
-" drista! Tubbo!"(they're siblings)
-"dream!" They both shouted at the same time and came running to hug me.
I love when they give me hugs.
-"I have a good news!" I said
-" what is it? " asked drista, as curious as always
-"I got a decent paying job! Whem mom comes home we'll tell her!"
-" dream! That's so good! " said tubbo .
They started crying because we would have better conditions of living.
-"ohh... don't cry sweeties!" I said hugging them rubbing my hands on the sides of their arms for confort.
Eventually they stopped crying.

When mom came home she got very happy after hearing the news.

*the next day *
I woke up and packed my bag, because I would be staying at the palace but will send the money to my mom and siblings.

After walking to the palace, as I entered, a maid,she was medium heigh, pink hair, and was in a maid dress.
OMG...no...omg omg omg. Noooooo not a maid dress!

-"hello! Are you a new maid?" She asked
-"hi! Yes I am"
-" wonderful! Follow me please,hum... what's your name?"
-"oh!I'm dream"
-" let's go dream, we need to go get you your uniform and show you around the palace"
-" what's your name? "
-"oh!I forgot to tell you, my name is Nikki! "

She took me to a room with lots of maid dresses, it took us 20 minutes to find my size but eventually we found one.
After I put on the dress, and she showed me around the castle, every room and every hall .
The work we had to do was mostly clean and do what the king says.

*after 2 months*

☯︎George's pov ☯︎

I'm thinking in asking dream to take off his mask, like, why would someone use one unless they're either very pretty or very ugly.
Fuck it I'm taking this risk.

☯︎dream's pov☯︎

I was cleaning a hall when I saw the king coming, so when he was getting near me I bowed. But when I got up , he was still in front of me.
-" Your Majesty, how may I help you? " I asked .
-" dream, hello , could you follow me?"
-" yes" I say, following george as soon as he starts walking.
After some walking, he stopped in front of his room, he then opened the door and said
-"ladies first"
-"but your Majesty, you should walk in first, and I don't even think its allowed for not-personal maids to come in"
-" You are right, not-personal maids can not go inside the kings room, unless he tells them to, and this is an order dream"

I was shocked because either something very good or very bad is gonna happen.

As i went inside, i was stunned by how fancy and beautiful the kings room is but I was bought out of my thoughts by a door locking. I turned in the direction of the sound and saw george walking towards me. I stayed up straight until he sat down on his bed and gestured me to sit down next to him, and so I did.
He then wrapped his arm around my waist and his other hand held mine.
Slowly the hand that was on mine let go and went to my mask.
I was kinda uncomfortable, but it was normal since I've never dated anyone before, so I'm not used to this tipe of touches.

After his hand on my mask didn't move for like, 3 seconds, it took my mask off and the blush on his face is soooo visible.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
1083 words
Hope u like the story!

Love u guy's! <3
Take care of yourself
Drink
Eat
Sleep

Byeeeeeee :)