Someone To Love Me

Aiden sat at his work desk with a manuscript in one hand and a warm cup of coffee in the other. It brought him infinite joy turning an amateurish script into tomorrow's best seller. That was the exact reason why he worked at Rising Star, the hottest book publisher in Atlanta. Aiden prided himself on contributing to the high diversity of their book output. He always advocated for more black leads in the literary scene and his wish was granted thanks to his perseverance. Rising Leaf featured the highest amount of queer black characters in book publishing by a large margin.

He even won an award for " Achievements in Diversity", something he displayed proudly in his workspace. Others called him a woke try hard but he didn't care. He was too busy living his best life.

Aiden was in the middle of editing a manuscript when the loud laughter of his coworkers broke his concentration. He faltered a bit when he noticed that several of their gazes were directed at him. He gave them an eye roll accompanied by a heavy sigh. It was not uncommon to hear the employees gossip about Aiden's shiny bald head or his voluptuous ass that many assumed to be the work of some back alley doctor. A " bootleg Nikki Minaj '' was what he was sometimes called. There was nothing fake about his ass and he worked damn hard to get it to its current size. For the life of him, Aiden couldn't understand how these grown adults had the maturity of high schoolers. It was like dealing with a nasty clique of airheaded brats every day.

Something seemed to be off this time. Their stares were much more intense and some even looked repulsed by what they saw. Aiden then noticed that all of them had their phones out as they alternated between looking at the screens and then at him.

' Just what the hell is going on this time?' He wondered before getting up from his chair to approach a trio of snickering hyenas.

" I must've missed the memo that said Y'all can stand here chatting instead of getting to work. Nothing on that phone is damn funny enough to be wasting the day laughing. " Aiden snapped at the trio who seemed to be unfazed by his words.

" You sure got a big mouth. Guess that's not surprising considering how many men you probably keep in there." one of the employees scoffed.

" What the hell did you just say!? You must've lost your mind." Aiden was completely taken about. He had a vague inclination what his coworker could be referring to, but it would be impossible for him to know.

" Don't go acting innocent now 'cause we all know what you be up to after hours. You wanna act like the boss around here so bad even though you be getting your back blown out like a little bitch." The employee held his phone up to Aiden's face and on the screen was what was supposed to be something for his eyes only.

Aiden was butt naked in a hotel room, all oiled up while an athletic-looking man was drilling into his fat ass like an animal in heat. His gargantuan-sized cheeks were on full display as the long dick made them clap severely. Most striking of all was the face of Aiden who had a girthy penis lodged deeply down his throat. He bobbed his head ecstatically; letting saliva fly in every direction. The video came to an erotic end with Aiden having his face blanketed with a geyser of semen. The lustful smile on his bukkake-glazed face was an image of pure joy.

It was like the ground beneath Aiden vanished because his knees went so weak he almost fell on the spot. He couldn't believe what he was looking at and thought for sure the video never would've gone public. It was supposed to have been a secret. All the interrogative stares of his coworkers left Aiden feeling fully exposed. He couldn't stay there a second longer. He grabbed his work bag and took off sprinting like a fire had just broken out.

" Aye yo, Aiden wait up!" , he heard an all too familiar voice call out to him. Aiden turned around to see a tall and muscular looking dreadlocked man running up to him. The worried look on his face made it clear that he was yet another viewer of that accursed sex tape. Of all the people that could've seen the video, Denzel was the absolute last person Aiden wanted to see. His relationship with the man was now on a feeble string ready to snap.