third story

Zak and Darryl were the best of friends, always seen together laughing and enjoying each other's company. They went to the same high school and lived in the same neighborhood. As time passed, Zak started to realize that he had more than just friendly feelings for Darryl. He felt confused and scared as he had never felt this way before. Eventually, he mustered the courage to tell Darryl about his feelings, and to his surprise, Darryl felt the same way.

They started dating and everything was going great until they decided to open up about their relationship to their families. Unfortunately, both their families were homophobic and didn't accept the fact that their sons were dating each other. Zak's parents were so upset that they kicked him out of the house, and Darryl's parents refused to let him see Zak, making him feel lonely and isolated.

Zak's depression started to take over, and he felt like there was no way out of the situation.

Zak started feeling pressured and just some time later found himself on a tall bridge, and later, in the hospital.

Darryl did everything he could and ended up making up a story to go to his other friends, Vincents house. as Darryl ran to the hospital and arrived he burst out in ugly sobbing to see the love of his life in this condition.
Zak made it, luckily.

(there isn't anything else chat GBT added just this sorry-)

(244 words)