This isn't over Yuma Tsukamo

Flashback

After the young purple haired duelist made Yuma upset, he ran to the corner, crying in the shadows. "Hey...Yuma...what happened?" A person with an angelic voice that sounded like someone Yuma knew, as he looks up to see Tori in front of him.

End of flashback

After school

Tori and the others went home together, they asked Yuma if he would like to join them. Yuma politely and walked home by himself talking to Astral about Astral's observations in Yuma's life. Meanwhile shark was stalking Yuma halfway home before he had a phone call from his father telling him to go home before the dark.

Next day at school

Shark and Yuma met again in the hallway on their way to class, Shark looked at Yuma then after few seconds he looked away.
"H-Hey Shark, nice morning isn't it?" Yuma asked calmly yet excited while shark looked at Yuma in the eyes with an angry look "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL YUMA AND THIS TIME I'LL HAVE YOUR DECK" Shark yelled with a bright red flame in his eyes that resembled fire, he was full of anger and revenge. Yuma didn't know what to do but to accept his deal.

After the duel, Yuma won with the help of Astral. Yuma walked towards Shark who was still on the ground, reaching his hand to shark. "Need help?" Yuma asked Shark politely. Shark smacked Yuma's hand away "No I don't need your god damn help!" Shark got up and walked home with boiling anger.

The young red haired duelist was standing outside of school wondering why shark was so angry at Yuma. "Astral? Why is shark angry? Did I do something wrong?" Yuma asked with a confusing tone. "Maybe it's something humans go through when they are unhappy. You've done nothing wrong that would make him upset" Yuma sighs as he walks to class thinking about the duel with shark.

Tori saw Yuma coming in to class sitting down in his assigned seat quietly "Yuma? Is everything ok?" Tori asked with an anxious look. Yuma looks at Tori smiling like nothing happened "Yeah everything is OKAY!" Yuma gives a big cheerful smile to Tori as she smiles back at the young red haired duelist "Okay! If anything just tell me ok?" Tori smiles as Yuma smiles back "Okay!"

To be continued