How we met

Finally first day of school when Yuma overslept 2 minutes late as usual, when his sister Kari went to wake up Yuma from his bed "YUMA YOUR LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" Yuma woke up from his bed excited as he started to get dressed to his school uniform and get everything ready running down to the kitchen "Oh man I'm gonna be late for class!" Yuma ran out of his house on his way to school when he saw Bronk riding his skateboard seeing as he was also running late as well. "BRONK LET'S RACE TO SCHOOL" Bronk turned around seeing Yuma running behind him "Hey Yuma, sure let's go! Whoever will be the last will be a rotten tomato!" Bronk speeds up with his skateboard racing with Yuma who's running next to him to catch up.

Meanwhile they arrived to school just In time "Finally we are here" Yuma says out of breath looking at the new people in his new class, but while Yuma was looking at his classmates with his happy face, he noticed the purple haired boy staring at Yuma with his blue ocean eyes. "Hello!" Yuma smiled and waved at that purple haired boy, the boy looked away annoyingly "Woah ok , I believe this is my class?" Yuma's teacher looked at Yuma "everyone we have a new student joining us" he reaches his arm to Yuma. Yuma went to the teacher "so why don't we introduce ourselves? I'm Mr. Key your teacher and you must be?" Yuma looked at Mr. Key with his smile and says "Yuma Tsukamo sir" he says with his excited tone "nice to meet you Yuma there's a seat next to Tori" Mr. Key points at Tori. Yuma goes to sit next to Tori "hey Yuma, your just in time for class" she says with a sweet smile, "yeah I know I'm just glad I made it hehe" he smiles as well while Mr. Key is teaching the class about practicing spells and trap cards on the field.

2 hours later the bell rings for their 20 minute break, When Yuma was looking for someone to duel with, he spotted someone ones again he saw the purple haired boy staring at Yuma "what do YOU want punk?"
He said with a irritating tone, Yuma startled as he was staring at the boys ocean eyes saying nothing. "Get lost you shrimp you don't belong in this school, you belong in the trash" as the boy laughed walking away with his little gang behind him. This made Yuma upset and hurt, he began to start running crying his heart out in the corner so no one would see him. But luckily Tori saw Yuma crying in the corner, she approached the young duelist with care "Hey.. Yuma.. what happened?" She said with an distraught voice.

To be continued

I hope you liked the better version of my story, I'll write more tomorrow that's a promise!💙💙💙