Shark's life

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️! 🔞THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ABUSE AND SEXUAL VIOLENCE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!🔞
---------------------------------------------------

At shark's house

When Shark arrived home, there was a complete chaos all over the place, he saw his dad on the couch drinking beer, while his sister Rio is in the kitchen making dinner for her family. Shark's father looked at him with anger and full of hatred "Finally your home. Go buy me some more beer brat" he threw money at shark, looking back at the TV watching his favourite football game.

Shark picked the money up from the ground looking at his dad with pure petrified watery eyes "B-But I'm not allowed to b-buy alcohol father... I'm a minor.." he said with quivering voice, his hands and legs where shaking, he started to sweat from his palms hoping his father won't hurt him more than he already is. His dad stands up and walks towards Shark grabbing his collar to his face, His father was twice as big and strong as shark, he could snap shark with one muscular hand. "if you don't buy me beer I will either hurt you or that slutty sister of yours" he said with his enraged tone.

Shark stands up to himself having his fists ready to protect himself "DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY SISTER OR CALL HER A SLUT YOU ASSHOLE" His father went into a berserk mode throwing shark to the couch pinning him down with 30% of his strength, taking his belt and Shark's pants off  "Watch your tongue you fucking brat or else I will break you so bad you won't be able to walk for weeks" he takes his belt and starts to whip Shark painfully, his back was red and the scars were showing from all the whipping, wheeping for the nightmare to end. His father kept whipping Shark till his bones would break, hitting him with 60% of his strength.

Shark tries to fight back but was too weak to defend himself. He couldn't do anything but accept and fight through the pain his father was inflicting on him. Shark screams through the pain tears falling down his exhausted pale face, Shark's eyes were bright red and full of tears like waterfalls while his dad laughed like a crazy psychopath.

He continues for the next 10 minutes, the house was nothing but full of screams and torment "P-Please... Enough I'm sorry..." Shark's eyes became swollen and sore from all the crying while his dad laughs like a sociopath "Im gonna fuck you so bad you won't be able to walk for days you little shit, now be a good boy for daddy~" he takes his and Shark's pants off, he slides his dick inside Shark and begins to thrust him extremely hard and painful. Shark screaming for help but no one could help him not even his sister.

He continues for 2 hours giving shark extreme pain and suffering, after an hour later he  pulls off "Nobody likes you, your just a weak shitty brat I've ever created, your nothing but a failure, you make my life fucking miserable like your whore mom who left for a bigger dick! I hope you and that sister of yours die together" he takes the money leaving to the store to buy more alcohol, shark cried more from pain as he couldn't get up feeling all the anger inside of him. After 3 minutes of crying and laying on the couch in pain, shark tries to get up, he gets himself together walking to his and sisters room packing their clothes and a gun for safety in case their dad catches them again. Rio runs to her room where shark is "Reginald what are you doing?.." she asked with an anxious tone. Shark looks at Rio with tears falling down his pale red cheeks  "Away from this fucking hellhole.. now cmon let's get out of here before he comes back.." Rio gets dressed in the bathroom, taking her knife pocket from her bathroom walking to Shark. Shark takes Rio's hand opening the front door carefully and slowly looking around his surroundings "Clear let's go" Shark holding Rio's hand as they escape their hellhole as far as possible.

To be continued..
__________________________________

Hey guys sorry it took so long I had college going on.