●The Day I Met Him●

Hello my lovelies I know, I know. I know what you are thinking. "Rose you still have 5 other fanfics you have yet to either start or finishh."

And to that I say. Fuck off these are my stories. But if you want something to happen whether it be a new chapter in this fanfic or a new book and or something to happen in another chapter of a different book. Just let me know! Now let's get on with the story.

A.C.F- Annabelle Clover Evergreen (My Oc more information is in my Oc book so go check it out.)

~A.C.E'S POV(Point of View)~

I was driving along when I saw a sign saying Welcome to Gravity Falls. Oh no. I'm going the wrong way. Time to turn around. I thought as I was turning around when a huge hand came down on the road right in front of my car.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I yelled as I swerved into a tree. I closed my eyes as I crashed. As I opened my eyes I felt the pain in my head and in my legs. There was a branch the held my body from falling to the forest floor. And the seat belt was stuck so I couldn't move. Everything was blurry. So I did the only thing I knew how. I yelled.

"HELP!! I CANT MOVE!" I yelled out into the night and the forest around me. There was no one there. I was sitting in a smoking and gas dripping car for about 30 minutes before someone heard me. It was starting to get hotter in here and it was smoking even more.

"Hey I think I heard someone." Someone said a few yard ahead up on a little hill that leads to the road.

"Please help me I'm stuck!" I called out just above an inside voice. My voice was horse and my throat was dry from yelling for 30 minutes.

"I hear them too." A man said with a husky voice.

"Grunkle Stan! Grunkle Ford I see them their over here!!" A female voice called out.

Just then I flashlight shown on me and I blinked rapidly to adjust to the light. I couldn't see them but I felt them try to get me out. Someone opened the door and climbed in to to remove my legs slowly as to not hurt them. The other was breaking the branch holding me from the ground. As my front fell the seat belt caught me. The man in the vehicle saw this and took out a pocket knife and started to cut the seat belt. Once I was free the man that broke the branch caught me before I fell and picked me up and took me away from the car.

"Hey are you okay? Can you hear me?" The man with the really husky voice said.

"Where am I?" I asked the man. The other man was out of the car now and walking over. As he did so the car was engulfed in flames. In the light I saw my rescueres. In my blurry eyed vision I thought I was seeing doubles. I also saw a girl looked around be about 19 and a boy who looked the same age both had brown hair.

"Your in Gravity Falls. What happened?" A man said with a red sweater and a trench coat on.

"I'm supposed to be in California. My head hurts and everything in blurry. And I can't remember much right now." I had explained in a some what quite voice.

"I see. Well we can't leave you here. So for now we can take you to the Mystery Shack. If that is okay with you?" He said looking at me with an empathetic look on his face.

"That is okay with me. As long as I get out of this cold I will be fine." I said shivering.

"Hey Sixer take her while I get the car started back up." The man holding me said. I was handed off to the man in the red sweater. He took off his trench coat and put it around me like a blanket. I could feel the warmth and I snuggled into the coat even more to stay warm.

"Aww she is kinda cute. Not gonna lie." The girl in a pink shirt sweater thing said.

"Mabel don't hit on someone when they might have a concussion. It's not nice." The boy in a blue and white baseball cap said.