Heated Arguments

Oikawa x Ushijima (Smut)

Oikawa is mad that he lost again against his rival Ushijima Wakatoshi from Shiratorizawa. Oikawa and Ushijima are in a heated argument.
The two of them have been fighting for years now, and neither of them seems to give up easily. But they both know they'll win this time. It's just a matter of time.But the match was not as intense as their usual fights.

This time it seemed like it had nothing to do with volleyball.It seemed more personal. More intimate.

Like it was about more than just one person winning this game.

Like there was something more to it than winning and losing.
"You've got this, you're going to destroy him. Don't let him get away." Oikawa thought to himself.

"I will win this match. No one can beat me. Especially not you.", Oikawa growls.

The next thing he knows, Oikawa is being pinned beneath Ushijima's body. His lips pressed firmly against Oikawa's. But Oikawa doesnt give up that easily, especially not against his rival. Ushijima may be a good volleyball player but Oikawa is better at seducing people.

He takes control of the kiss, forcing Ushijima's mouth open. Oikawa uses his tongue to explore Ushijima's mouth. When Ushijima tries to deepen the kiss, Oikawa pulls back abruptly.
"No, no. Not so fast", he whispers into Ushijima's ear.

"I don't want to lose this yet."

He leans forward once again, his mouth meeting Ushijima's in a deeper and longer kiss. Oikawa lets himself go, letting his emotions take over his whole being. He lets his passion rule his every thought until all he can think is Ushijima. Oikawa feels Ushijima wrap his arms around Oikawa's waist. Their bodies press together. They're kissing desperately, and Oikawa doesn't care if anyone else sees what they're doing right now.
They could be seen by any of their rivals on the court and even though they wouldn't care.

Oikawa slides his finger into Ushijima boxers. Stroking Ushijima's cock. Oikawa knows exactly where Ushijima is at this moment. His hands gripping onto Oikawa's shirt tightly as he grinds down onto Oikawa's finger. The two are in an intense battle for dominance. Oikawa wants to dominate, to make Ushijima submit to him.

Oikawa's free hand finds its way under Ushijima's shirt and starts to rub Ushijima's chest. His thumb gently circling Ushijima's nipple. Ushijima moans loudly, grinding harder on Oikawa's dick. He kisses Oikawa once again. A long passionate and loving kiss. One where Oikawa wants nothing more than to mark Ushijima. To take him as his own.

But they're both too hot headed to stop so soon.They pull apart, breathing heavily. Oikawa's eyes darken as he gazes deeply into Ushijima's eyes.

Grabbing Ushijima's cock again. Slowly running over the tip. Oikawa takes his time teasingly rubbing Ushijima's length. He moves his thumb back and forth, stroking over the base of Ushijima's shaft. Ushijima's breath hitches, and Oikawa smirks.

He continues to slowly move his thumb and index finger in and out of Ushijima's cock. Oikawa looks deep into Ushijima's eyes, before pulling away and looking down at Ushijima's dick.

"Come for me", he says huskily in Ushijima's ear.

And Ushijima does just that. His eyes rolling back and moaning loudly. Oikawa watches as the head of his lover's cock jerks off and hits the bed sheet below them. The sight makes Oikawa want to cum too. He wraps his hand around Ushijima's shaft and squeezes as he strokes him slowly and steadily.  Oikawa can feel the head of Ushijima's cock throbbing against the palm of his hand.

"Fuck," Ushijima groans, as he throws his head back. "Just fuck me already."

Oikawa could hear the younger boy panting loudly, watching as his own erection grows. Oikawa can feel the younger boy was only seconds away. Oikawa smirked even more as he slid his finger slowly into Ushijima's hot entrance, making the older boy moan louder. Oikawa could feel himself getting harder by the second.