~It's you!~

SEVEN POV

I decided to take this day to go out and explore the city some more. Six stayed in today to... 'do some work.' I really don't think she's actually doing work but I also don't really care.

I kept thinking about that guy I saw in the bookstore, he was really cute... and tall, and handsome, and he had a really deep hot voice-
NO! I need to stop being such a hopeless romantic, I don't even know his name!

"Okay, I need something to take my mind off it."
I thought as I walked along the street. This was something I could get over soon, hopefully.

I find a small coffee shop and decide that's where I can go to clear my head a little.

I walk through the door and the second I look up my face flushes.

"It's you!" I suddenly say as I run up to the counter. I probably got some strange looks from people. Then, he turns around. Behind the counter, it's the tall guy from the bookshop.
"Hola little guy. Didn't expect to see you here." He gave me a charming smile.

"H-hi!" Oh god he's handsome...
"You doing okay? Your face is looking a little... rojo."
"H-huh? What did you say?" Then he laughs a little.
"You don't know Spanish?"
"Uhm... no. You do, I assume?" My voice is all squeaky and embarrassed he probably thinks I'm so weird.
"Of course I do. I am Spanish."
"O-oh you are?"
"Can you not tell by my accent?"

I hadn't noticed it before, but he did have a slight Spanish accent in his voice. It honestly made him even more attractive.

"Oh uhm... I-I didn't notice it but uh... you sound nice." Then my face gets redder. "Wait uhm..." This makes him laugh more.
"Eres un poco lindo." God he sounded so hot when he spoke Spanish.
"What are you saying?"
"Oh that's nothing for you to worry about. What do you want?"

I had been so distracted by his words, I completely forgot I was in a coffee shop.
"Uhhhh, you know what? Surprise me, I don't mind."
"Alright, and what's the name?"
"It's uh... Seven."
"Well, I'll get right on that for you, Seven." Then he winked.

I stand to the side as I watch him make my drink, when he isn't looking I feel my face heat up. He winked at me! Oh my god that's- why am I crushing on this random guy? I've literally had two conversations with him and I don't even know his name.

"Seven!" He called out. I walked over to collect my drink. "See what you think of it."

I seem nervous but I take a sip.
"Oh... this is, really good actually, thanks. What is it?"
"A french vanilla mocha. You seemed like the kinda guy to like that."
"Well, I do like it."
"I'm glad." He had a huge smile on his face.
"Maybe I'll see you here again." I try to say it in a flirty way, but I just sound all... squeaky. He seems to enjoy it though, because he laughs.
"If you happen to come by here Sunday through Thursday between 11 am and 6 pm then you'll definitely find me."
"That's nice to know. I'll see you later then."
"See ya cariño."

I then walk out of the coffee shop, sipping my drink as I walk along the street.

Hang on, did I forget something...

OH DAMMIT I DIDN'T ASK HIS NAME!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gah I'm so sorry this took so long-
School was ending and I had to actually pay attention to studying cuz I'm going into my GCSEs next year and it was important and aaaaaaaaa I'm so sorrryyyyy and I'm sorry it's so short I would've written more but I didn't have time 😭😭

But school is ending very soon, so updates SHOULD become more frequent... hopefully

K love you baaaiiii~~~ 💞

(Again I'm sorry)