Chapter 6

A/n *ducks out of the way of knives being thrown* hey guys....IM SO SO SO SO SO FREAKING SORRY THAT IT TOOK THIS LONG TO UPDATE! But this chapter is gonna contain niam. Oops, spoiler alert. So enjoy if you guys don't hate me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's P.O.V.

While I was freaking out, the boys made their way into the living room.

"What's Nia doing over?" Louis asked, clearly confused.

"I...uh...invited her to hang out?" it came out more of a question than a statement.

"Well, why is she in your lap if your 'hanging out'?" Liam asked a little annoyed. Um...okay? Thats not like Liam at all.

"She...uh...we...um...." I tried to make up a lie, but I couldn't think of anything.

"I was just trying to make him give me back my phone but he wouldn't. So I threatened him that I would sit on him." Nia quickly lied.

"Oh" was all Harry said.

"Nia, can I talk to you alone?" Liam asked nervously.

"Sure." she said getting up and following Liam into the kitchen.

As she got up, I received a text from Lizzy, my best friend aside from the boys. And I have to admit, I do have a tiny crush on her. I mean how could you not?

The text read: "Hey, wanna see a movie? Meet me at Starbucks in ten. -L xx"

I quickly texted back my reply, "Sure, see you in a bit. -Z xx" I stood up, looking over to Lou and haz who seemed to be in an intense conversation. I walked passed them, grabbing my coat and slipping on my shoes before going through the door, shutting it.

Niall's P.O.V.

"So, what did you want to tal-" I was cut off by Liam's lips on mine. 'Oh shit. First Zayn, now Liam? What kinda slut am I?' I thought.

F*ck it.

I threw my arms around his neck, kissing back.

The kiss wasn't like the one with Zayn. It didn't involve tongue, it didn't involve moaning, it was just...perfect.

But alas, all good things must come to an end. He pulled back once we both had to catch our breath. Our foreheads were pressed together, eyes still closed. We were breathing heavily, trying to get oxygen into our lungs.

I fluttered my eyes open just a bit to see he was doing the same. "I really like you Nia." Liam whispered through heavy breaths.

"I really like you too Liam," I smiled at him. He smiled back after a second. "But I also really like Zayn." I admitted. His smile dropped for a minute, before a small grin reappeared.

"Nia, I could take care of you so much better than him. He just wants one thing in relationships, sex. I don't care about that at all. I don't even care if we never even kiss again. But all I want is to make you happy." Liam said staring me in the eye the entire time, to make sure that I was listening. I could tell by the truthful look in his eye that he meant every word that he said. "Would you please, please, please make me the happiest guy on earth and be my girlfriend?" he asked me after a minute of silence.

My small smile turned into a huge one and I almost screamed 'YES!' but kept my composure. "Of course." I said calmly, even though inside I was jumping up and down.

He took my hand in his and we walked back into the living room. As soon as we got in there, I saw a sight that I didn't think humanly possible.

Louis.