Chapter 9

A/N Hey guys uh, sorry i haven't updated. This chapter is dedicated to @bumholee because of the amazing cover she made for me! Yes, we will all miss the other cover very much, but you guys will definatly like this cover as much as the last one. And, I have been coming up with lots of new ideas for stories and such, and i think i'm going to discontinue either The Truth or Little Miss Direction because i barely update those and they barely have any reads. Just a heads up.

so, i've talked enough. 

Enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

As we pulled up to the boys...I mean our house, i remembered what it was like living with these guys. I mean, now that I found out that Zayn and Liam were bi and that Louis and Harry were gay, I think I'll be a bit more comfortable around them.

We all piled out of the car, Liam was driving and Louis was in the passenger seat, and walked up to the front door, the boys all taking my bags claiming I was too precious to have to carry such heavy bags. Me? Precious? As if.

harry got out the house key, putting it in the lock and turning it so the door would be open. Zayn opened the door all the way, letting me in first. 

They lugged my baggege up the stairs and ran back down after placing it in my bedroom.

"So Niall, since you knew me and Harry were together since you were Nia," I look down as Louis talked, "I must tell you, me and the old chap have split."

My head shot up. Did I hear that right? Him and Harry broke up? Why? They seemed so in love and happy with each other. I wonder what caused them to split. "But, why? you two were so in love and happy." 

"Well, feelings change. People change. And sometimes a person makes those feelings change." Harry said, looking directly at me.

"Wha..what?" I managed to get out.

He sighed, putting his arm around me. "All of us like you Niall. You are the reason that we don't have feelings for each other anymore. You're just so amazing and beautiful and we all think you deserve the best." He said, making me feel light-headed. I was the reason they broke up. They all have feelings for me. I'm nothing special, why do they like me?

"But...why? I'm nothing special..." I said, and it's true. I'm nothing new, just Niall James Horan. Blonde hair, blue eyes, irish. I'm definatly nothing close to Harry with his amazing curly brown hair. Or Louis with his mesmerizingly deep, ocean blue eyes. Or Liam with his puppy dog looks and beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Or even Zayn with his tan skin littered in tattoos that are just so, so beautiful. I'm no where close to them.

"Ok, well...I'll just go unpack," I said awkwardly before taking my bags a acending up the stairs to my old-new room.

~

"So when she slipped, her starbucks flew out of her hand, all over her! Haha, it was awesome! Then, she looked down at herself, and started screaming about how she "knew that those damn calories were out to get her." Seriously, she was out of her mind." Louis finished explaining how some 17 year old fake redhead slut spilled starbucks all over herself and her galaxy leggings while instagram-ing her cup while walking down the road.

It felt nice to finally be able to have a normal conversation with one of the boys. I mean, before I ran back to the orphanage, it was kind of awkward. I guess since I had (HAVE) crushes on all the boys, and I didn't know if they were gay or not, well, it just kind of felt weird.

I laughed when he finished, since it was pretty funny that she managed to just suddenlt fall over her own feet. Sounds like me. "Are you serious? That girl is an idiot." I stated while still laughing my arse off.

"Yeah, and the best part was when she was on the ground, she tried to get back up. She put her hand over her hair that was on the ground, and her extensions just ripped out! It was gold!" he said as if it was the most hilarious thing ever. Which, right now, it is. 

As I sat on the couch, trying to calm down from my laughter, I noticed Louis had quieted down. I looked over towards him to see that he was already looking at me. Why is he looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?

I put my hand up to my cheek to feel if there was anything there. He let out a tiny giggle. "What? What's so funny?" I asked, being genuinly confused. What was he giggling for?

"No," he said, still smiling, "you're just so adorable. I can't stop staring at your perfectness." He was looking into my eyes. I looked down at my hands, blushing.

Hey, if this is how all the boys are gonna treat me, then maybe living here with them isn't gonna be such a bad thing after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N oh my god i'm finishing typing this at 11 pm on a monday. I'm seriously just genuinly sorry that I could not upload any sooner! School started in the beginning of the month, so no time really for writing since then. And i could not upload during july bc my dog had passed at the end of the month and i was on vacation for july 13-20, so no updates during july. then i was like, almost never home during august and ugh it was terrible.

So yeah, really super sorry that I didnt get to update any time during the summer really. But there will be at least one or two during october!! 

Anywho, if you guys wanna keep up with my life:

Instagram- larryluxurycruise (im the original owner and i have a couple co-owners)

Tumblr- greenandblue-converseandtoms.tumblr.com

Ask.fm- Nothingbutsilence

Kik- hannaho11

Twitter- Calumsniallgirl

Snapchat- hannahhoran2000 (stupid name, ik)

So yeah those are just a few of my social media sites. 

Comment/Vote/Follow

Best idea for the next chapter gets a dedication!!

~Hannah<3