Chapter 4

A/N hello people of planet earth, jupaton, and other worlds! I have brought to you a new chapter!

With that said...HOW IN HELLS NAME DID I GET OVER TWO HUNDRED READS?!?!? THAT IS NOT HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!!!

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Harry's P.O.V.*

These past few days without Niall have been horrible! He left only two days ago, and we're all going crazy!

I honestly don't understand why he ran away. Was it because of me? Oh my god. It was because of me!

If I hadn't told him I was straight and constantly flirted with him, he would still be here.

Yeah, I know it was wrong to lie to him, but I'm actually bi and I have a huge crush on Niall. Even after only a few days, that little blonde boy managed to capture my heart. And I'm defiantly not gonna take it back!

Now me and the boys are just sitting in the Starbucks a couple minutes away.

*Nialls P.O.V.*

I'm standing outside of Starbucks with one of the new orphans, Sean.

"You sure their in here?" I asked playing with the hem of my skirt.

"I'm sure of it. Now go on in, Nia" he added a small smirk and a wink.

I had already taken the voice changing pills this morning before I came, so I was good on the voice. But what I wasn't good on was the fact that I have to totally act like a girl...

I walked in and the little bell above the door made a little ring sound,signaling I just walked in. I looked around at the small amount of people sitting and spotted the boys in a booth at the far end of the café.

I walked up to the line to wait for my turn. As I was standing there, I could feel eyes staring at my back.

It wasn't until I actually got my iced coffee that they came up to me.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

The bell signaling someone just walked into the café sounded and all of us turned our attention to the door.

Oh. 

My. 

God.

The girl standing there is...is...gorgeous! Why were we so upset again? Whatever.

The girl had curly, fiery red hair and was quite short. She was wearing a flowy, stripped black and white dress with sparkly black ballet flats.

She walked over to the counter, and I noticed the other boys staring at her.

"Isn't that girl beautiful?" Harry said, eyes trained on the girl in line.

"Yeah, we should go talk to her." Liam responded. We stood up from the leather booth and made our way across the small coffee shop, and up to her.

We stood behind her and Zayn tapped her back. She turned around and wow! She was more beautiful up close!

"Hi I'm Zayn." he introduced himself to her. The girl smiled.

"I'm Nia" she giggled out. She has the most amazing accent in the world!

"These guys are Liam, Louis, and Harry." he introduced us, considering we could barely speak.

"It's very nice to meet you." aw, she's so polite.

"it's nice to meet you too Nia." said Harry, flashing her a grin.

"Well I have to get back home, but it was nice talking to you." she said picking up the iced coffee from the counter and turning around to the door.

"Wait." Liam said placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Yes, Liam?" she asked softly, but turning so she was facing us again.

"Can we...uh...c-can we get your n-number?" I asked stuttering.

Great good Lou! Now she probably thinks we're idiots. Real smooth. I mentally slapped my self.

"Sure," she smiled handing us a small piece of paper, "call me sometime." she said before turning on her heal and leaving, giving us a flirty wave.

"We just got ...the hottest girl ever's number!" I cheered. Then, realization dawned on me and the rest of the boys.

"But who gets her?" asked Zayn, looking at each one of us with a nervous glance, like the rest of us were doing.

"Why don't we just let her choose? You know, hang out with her individually and let her see who she likes." pipped up Liam.

We all nodded our heads in agreement and exited the café. Let the games begin and may the odds be ever in my favor. (a/n if you couldn't tell, I'm a hunger games fan...)

~~~~~~~~~

A/N I actually wrote all of this in school...yeah.

Now since 'Nia' has met the boys...which boy would you like her to have a hot and heavy make out session in the next chapter? Nouis, narry, ziall, or niam?

COMMENT!

VOTE!

RAP THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER!

AND A HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE AMERICANS LIKE ME!!!!:D

~Hannah<3