part 3

But they did not die; and were instead being choked by Karolina. Their expressions completely contrasted each other: an ineffaceable hue of crimson latched onto y/n's seemingly permanently stunned expression. Incredulity still manifested itself through their wide eyes and inability to say anything. It was as though the abruptness of the evolution of the situation lingered within y/n's throat, not allowing any words to be said. And the fact that Karolina's hand was still firmly grasping their neck, gradually leaning closer and increasing the tenacity of the grip.

y/n couldn't breathe - Karolina had literally stolen their breath away. From within choking y/n, she had awakened a lightheaded sensation within them, only heightening their unjustified love for her, and intensifying the tension of the moment. Karolina, unlike the flustered person fearfully looking up at her, possessed a consistent calmness that her complexion gracefully conveyed. With a final subtle quirk of the lips, as if to smirk, Karolina released the neck she had forcefully seized before, allowing y/n to breathe.

"You liked that."

"Yes, thank you."

"Kneel."

(can you tell idk where im taking this + idk how to move on from THAT???)

Submissively, y/n obeyed Karolina and knelt before her on the wet tiles. The grey sky contrasted her perfect golden hair, and her eyes were the only blue y/n needed when they looked up. She seemed even taller from this position, smiling, knowing she could do whatever she wanted to this pathetic, lovesick simp. Her dominance was debilitating for y/n, at last triggering acceptance of the situation, marking the end of their franticness, and a beginning of total submission and servitude to their master. (SORRY!) (also i just realised im so bad at writing dialogue wtf)