The White Platform

A rush of sound entered their ears as they fell.

The air, straining against the falling person despite being overpowered easily.

A thud, and a large ringing.

[                 ] has entered the game

What?

What did that mean?

What game?

Tired from the impact, they try to pick themselves up, stumbling a bit before finding the ground underneath their feet.

"Where... am I?"

"And..."
.
.
.
"Are those eggs?"

3 eggs, with two, stick-like legs, you would think they would fall with the contrast that they had to its... body. Yet they stand firm, and as far as the person can see, two of them were standing defensively in front of one other egg. One had a bright red ribbon, another with square glasses. Through the tiniest window that they allowed, they could see that the third wore a colorful propeller hat.

They took a moment to try and process what was happening.

They get on their knees, resting their hands in their lap.

They had decided this was the best way to show they weren't a threat.

Now, they see where they were.

Clouds, the sunset slowly filling the sky, a white marble-like ground, barriers, fences(?), surrounding the edges of the platform. There was a fountain in the middle, quietly providing ambience to the group.

They look back at the eggs, seeing the ones that were defending the third going back and forth with signs

One of the eggs, the one with the bright red ribbon finally wrote something to satiate the presumed worry the other had. The ribbon faces the person, so they assume the egg is looking at them. Slow, careful, steps were taken towards them.

The person tries their best to hold still, not wanting to make any sudden movements. The other two were following closely behind, the one with glasses seeming ready to defend all of them at the slightest hint of danger.

When the egg leading the other two towards the person got close, they stopped.

The person decides to speak in a soft voice,

"Hello."

The eggs stay still for a moment, the egg with the ribbon looks towards the one with glasses. It was easily comparable to a child being too shy to talk to an older person.

The egg with the glasses pulls something out of the holographic hot bar they summoned.

A sign.

'Hello, who are you?'

After their eyes read what was written on the sign, they open their mouth to speak... Except, only a frown formed on their face.

They.. Didn't know their name. No memory, yet they knew many things, math, ribbons.. But didn't know how.

"I'm sorry, but I don't remember who I am."

They come out honest, sincere, and with a sad smile, too.

The egg with glasses takes a step back, an action to express shock. They turn towards its fellow eggs, asking for help even without a sign to ask.

The person lightly taps the white ground they were kneeling on, softly asking for the egg to turn around again.

It works, all three of the eggs pay their attention to the person, watching intently as the person asks their question.

"Could I know who you three are..?"

All three of them take out signs of their own, placing them in a row and writing their assumed name, standing behind it.

The one with glasses was called Juanaflippa.

The one with the bright red ribbon was called Tilín.

The last, with their propellor spinning because of the gentle breeze that eased the tension, was called Trump.

The person smiles at their names, asking next for their preferred pronouns. Even without their memory, they know that asking for pronouns is well mannered, and a good thing to do.

All three of them quickly take down their signs, putting down another with their written pronouns.

Juanaflippa goes by She/Her, Trump goes by He/Him, and Tilín goes by They/He/She.

The person smiles again, telling the eggs that it was nice to meet them.

Their little legs bend the egg up and down, an act that will signify joy. Perhaps it also means 'you too'?

Kneeling down to be unthreatening was getting a bit uncomfortable, so the person told the three that they were going to get into a cross cross position.

Juanaflippa bends her legs up and down again, saying that it was okay.

They shift their body into a criss cross position, already much more comfortable than before.

They open their mouth again,

"Do you three know where we are?"

The three shake their whole bodies 'no'.

"That's okay," They reply, speaking again

"Do you know how we got here?"

That phrase triggered something in the eggs, as their legs began to tremble.

The person sees this and tries to reassure them.

"Hey, it's okay! You don't have to answer."

The three eggs were still trembling.

Silently, the person pats the inside of their lap.

The trio looks at the person, looking at each other before breaking out into a sprint to the person.

In shock of their acceptance, they throw out their arms to prevent them from tripping and falling to the ground. Successfully, the eggs use the person's lap as their own little nest. They snuggle into each other and the lap, and the person can't help but silently squeal over how cute they looked.

The eggs were calming down a bit, the stranger tenderly stroking each shell.

"Don't worry, you can go to sleep."

The person noticed that all but Juanaflippa fell asleep. With their reassurance, Juanaflippa stores her glasses in her inventory, letting her weight sink into their makeshift nest.

"Goodnight."

.
.
.
.

The snowman (Bear? Thing.) watches from the edge of the white platform, sending out a private message with a holographic screen. After it sent, it takes one more glance at the four, vanishing into an upcoming cloud.

No one knows who joined the QSMP that day, they were never found.