#6

Time flies so fast in a blink of an eye. It's already the third week of your internship at your own future strip club. Sounds so funny right?

But Joon has been a big helper to you. Aside from his perfectionist ass, he taught you a lot about the important customer rules, how to order alcohol from trusted clients, the payment and taxation. It's surely a lot but you managed it well in short time. Well, you have to.

You're in your office checking some documents that Joon left for you before he went on a business trip. He believes in your ability to run the club already, heck he said that he will make you the official owner when he's back from his business trip.

He's giving you a headache obviously and your parents won't shut up about it either. They were so excited when Joon, as always, couldn't kept his mouth shut saying how 'passionate' you were working at the club. You know he just excited because he has another hands to help him manage the family businesses but the way he exaggerated things is another level.

And you were just trying to be a good sister and daughter. No matter how much you don't like the idea of becoming an owner of a male strip club, but they're your family. This is your family business. Of course you still have empathy left toward them even if most of the time they'd love to put you on the pedestal.

Sigh.

Today is Wednesday night and you will be meet up with Jin later. He kept asking why you've been so busy and changed some plans to do with him for the winter break. You were succeed avoiding this subject at all costs but who are you kidding? He's Kim Seokjin for god's sake. He won't ever let this go until he gets the answer he wants. And today you think about finally telling him all of this.

Finger crossed he won't possessed.

Flipping on the pages, checking and marking some renewal agreements suddenly you hear a knock from your door's office. You're half shouting for the person to come in without looking up. You hear the door clicking open before closing again as someone entering your office. You can feel the foot steps tapping on the wooden floor coming closer to your desk and stops right in front of it.

"Anything I can help with?" You ask, still haven't look up as you're too concentrate at this one important part.

Then you feel a hand goes down to hold on your chin and pull it up so you look into the person in front of you. "It's disrespectful to talk like that. Look at me when you're talking to me, beautiful."

You come face to face with Jimin's handsomeness with his hair slid neatly to the back. He rest one hand on the table to props his body while he's leaning close to your sitting level. His other hand still gripping on your chin, not too tight but still giving you some tingles in your stomach when his thumb grazing on your lower lip, attentively.

You didn't expect him to be the one here inside your office. You gulp as you forget how to breathe and talk everytime he near you. His stare always so deep, cutting you straight into your soul. He licks his lips then let out a deep chuckles when you're gazing down at his moist glisten lips with another gulp.

He did that purposely.

After what it feels like an eternity, he finally backing up from you, giving you space to inhale big amount of air into your lungs before exhaling it. But you're internally screaming the second you see his attire. Only a jacket wrapped on his naked torso.

"You sure you don't want to touch me, beautiful?" He speaks with confidence, hands tucking inside his pants pocket like it's not a big deal at all.