Twins for life

------------Wanda's POV---------
The ground was cold and damp. We slept on sticks. It's smelt like pine. When I woke up I had a stick stuck to my face. Pietro and I laughed. It was nice. Laughing. It felt like I didn't have to care about anything. It felt... Normal.

When we got to town we looked around. He looked in shops. It didn't feel like it did last time we were in town. That is, when we felt normal. It felt like we knew that we didn't belong with them. I saw a little girl run to her mom and ask if she could get a piece of candy. That mom replies yes so the girl picked on out. A tear streamed down my face. I didn't know that I was crying until Pietro wiped my tear. "It's okay. We don't need a mom to buy things." Pietro said. "Really?" I asked. "Why yes. See!" He was gone. I felt a breeze against my face. And before I could count to 2, he was back. But this time he had a red umbrella and a blue one. "where did you get the money?" I looked at him. "Who said anything about money?" He smirked. "Pietro!" "Relax! No one saw me, I'm to fast." "you know, one day, your not gonna be fast enough." We rushed me up to the forest again after we ate. And once again we fell asleep under the stars and laid on twigs.

The next day we woke up. All though it wasn't like yesterday. I woke up to a cry. It was Pietro. He was crying. I woke him up. "What's wrong?" I asked. "i don't know. My dream. It was you, and me, and these other people. And you told me that you could handle this so I left. And then you died." he began to cry heavier. "there was a scarlet hays over everything." "Oh god!" I yelled. "I think it was me... I did that. I put that in your mind." Pietro started to relax. "Wanda, it's wasn't you." "No, it was me. I-my powers brings nothing but fear and hatred." I began to cry. "No, your powers bring light! It hides us through the night when we can't see. You just have to learn how to control them." "I don't want to control them!" I scream. "I want to get rid of them..." It was silent for a minute. "Okay than, we will go to a place where they can cure you!" I looked up at brother who would risk anything for me, even his powers. "Really?" I looked down. he grabbed my hands and pulled my head up. He looked into my eyes and said "I'll do anything for you sis, your my twin. Born together, die together. Twins for life." He smiled. "Twins for life" I whisper. We smiled and drifted off back to sleep.