The Party

Mattheo's POV

Y/n told me that she would meet me down by the couches where we usually hang out.  Although I hesitated, I gave in.

When I got down to the couches I could see all of our friends hanging out, including Theodore. Astoria was all over him per-usual, I Hate Astoria. 

"Mattheo glad you made it!" Theodore announced, but I ignored him

"Whats up ya'll" I greeted everyone except Astoria, and Theodore.

"Whats up Mattheo" Enzo greeted me. Me and Enzo got really close these past few weeks and I really like him,but as a friend of course.

"Wow, I didn't know you were going to let Y/n wear that dress tonight" Blasie exclaimed

"He doesn't tell me what to wear" I heard my princesses say

I turn around to see Y/n wearing this dark navy dress, it was short and tight fitted.

"Oh hell no, go change" I whisper to her

"No, and plus we're matching" she giggled, and leaned to grab a shot.

Later on Pansy and Y/n went dancing on the dance floor, getting totally wasted. While me and the boys were sitting and talking, it was great until Theodore came back with this girl with black hair.

"Hey, me and Tori are back" Theodore announced, he was acting drunk witch was so annoying

"Hiii" Astoria slurred, and than winked at me 

I got chills from that gross face, but than Y/n and Pnasy came back. Pansy sat by Draco, and Y/n sat by me. I put my arm around Y/n and pulled her closer to me.

"Why don't we play Truth or Dare." Pansy slurred

"Sure, but I don't think you need any more drinks" Draco joked, and we all laughed

"Okay Enzo, Truth or Dare" Blasie started

"Truth" 

"Is it true you like Y/n over Draco" Blasie finished with a chuckle

"You better answer right man" Draco said while leaning in to get a drink

"Obviously my bitch, Y/n" Enzo said and leaned over to do his little handshake thing with Y/n

"My Bitchhhhh" Y/n yelled

A few rounds went by until Theodore spoke

"Astoria, Truth or Dare" Theodore spoke

"Dare, obvi" Astoria said annoyingly 

"I dare you to..." Theodore started " ...to kiss the person your most attracted to." He said it so confidently like he thought it was going to be him.

But Astoria got up and started making her way towards me, she grabbed my face and was about to lean in when I jerked my face away.

"Dont fucking kiss me.." I said with disgust

All she did was roll her eyes and go back to her seat, everyone laughed at what I just said to her. Blasie leaned over to me and gave me a fist bump.

-

Later that night around 3:40 am the party died down a lot so it was only a couple of slytherins left in the common room. We were all chatting and Y/n had fallen asleep on my chest.

"I'm going to take Y/n to our dorm" I said picking up Y/n, bridal style

"Ok good night, I'm going to come in the morning to check up on her though" Pansy shouted still wasted, but she meant what she said.

-

We made it back to the dorm and I placed my Angel on the bed and tucked her in. I sat and admired her beauty, I push a strand of her straightened hair behind her ear.

"You're so beautiful, kind, and smart. I will protect you with all my life.." I kissed her forehead and made my way to the bathroom to shower.

-

When I was finished I came out and found her just the way I left her. 

How could so many people treat her so horribly, she's so innocent and nice it doesn't click in my head. But I am brought back into reality, where were all bad people especially me.

I snap myself out of it because I don't like thinking too much. I lay down next to her and shut my eyes.

Sorry it took me so long to update

I lost motivation, and had to push myself to recountie because of all you sweet comments.

<3