3:1 We're Not Worthy

We're Not Worthy
Part 1
————

We're Not WorthyPart 1————

————

RECAP

Rafael looked over to Alaric and got up. "He made good on part of it. My heartbeat's back. I'm alive. It doesn't feel like I have that little voice in my head anymore." He paused, chuckling. "I'm free." His smile then dropped and looked over at Landons body. "Landon should be back by now." He stated.

Alaric walked up to Rafaels side. "Yeah. That's not our only problem." Alaric commented, taking Rafael down to his office, opening the door to the weapons rooms and revealed Hope still trying to wake Kate up but failing.

Hope looked up, seeing Alaric now with Rafael. Rafael only seemed more confused. "I don't understand. What's wrong with her?" Rafael questioned Alaric.

"We're not sure. But she won't wake up." Alaric explained, Hope turning back to look at your unconscious figure.

————

"I know we've been through a lot in the last few days. Well, months, really." Alaric started speaking at the assembly. "Okay, uh, it's been a rough couple years, to be honest. And I wish I could say the worst was over. But no matter what comes next, I firmly believe that we will be able to get through it if we stand united as a school, a community-" Alaric was cut short.

Alyssa cleared her throat as she got up, all the students looking at her besides Hope, Lizzie and Josie. "Sorry, just for clarification, does 'our community' include your daughter, who murdered me and held the entire school hostage to stage a grotesque display of black magic power?" Alyssa questioned, earning chatter fill the room from the other students.

Hope and Lizzie look at Josie who only dipped her head in embarrassment and guilt. "Josie is back to normal and safe." Alaric responded.

"Thanks to Hope and Kate." Alyssa fired back. "Speaking of Kate, I'm noticing she isn't here at the ass crack of dawn like the rest of us. So much for unity, I guess." Alyssa continued, crossing her arms.

Alaric leaned on the podium. "Kate, I'm sure you all can understand, was hit hard by what happened to Landon, and she's just taking some time for herself." Alaric explained the lie they had all come up with to tell the school instead of saying what actually happened to you.

Wade then stood up, raising his hand slightly. "Speaking of, how is my boy Landon?" He questioned, Alyssa sitting down.

Alaric turned his attention Wade. "Getting Landon back is my top priority, and I won't stop until I do. And that would go for any one of you." Alaric responded, Wade sitting down.