Information and Introduction

Greetings everyone. This is my first time creating Kuroko No Basket Fanfiction so I hope you can understand the struggles and I would like to thank you if you read my fanfiction. This book going to have long updates because the author is also trying to focus on college. I hope you understand. There will be many characters along the story that would be added to the story. Before starting to read the story. I would like everyone to read the story very carefully or skip the page because this story would contain violence, profanities, mention of sickness, gore, blood, cannibalism, NSFW, and so much more. I would like you to proceed with caution.

This is all of the information to understand what it means:

(Y/N)= Your name

(N/N)= Nickname

(H/C)= Hair colour

(S/C)=Skin Colour

(E/C)= Eye Colour

(H/L)= Hair Length

(F/C)=Favorite Color

(2/F/C)=Second Favorite colour.

(D/N)= Dad's Name

(M/N)= Mother's Name

_____________

All of the Love Interests:

- Kuroko Tetsuya
- Kagami Taiga
- Kise Ryouta
- Kasamatsu Yukio
- Midorima Shintarou
-Takao Kazunari
- Aomine Daiki
- Imayoshi Shoichi
- Murasakibara Atsushi
- Tatsuya Himuro
- Akashi Seijuurou
- Mayuzumi Chihiro
- Haizaki Shougo
-Makoto Hanamiya
- Nash Gold Jr.
- Jason Silver
- Nijimura Shuuzou

*___________Information__________*

*________Open the document________*

>Yes                                                                  No

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Identification Number: 01-03-XXXX

Password: ******

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Hair colour: (H/C)

Eye colour: (E/C)

Skin Colour: (S/C)

Family:
- Mother: (M/N) (L/N)
- Father: (D/N) (L/N)
- Older Brother: Taro (L/N)
- Pets: Nori (Shiba Inu) and Ichigo (White Persian Cat)

Hobbies: Playing Sword or her Katana, Reading Books, Training, Teasing Kagami, Dancing, Drawing, Listening to Music, Reading Books, Riding Horse, Playing with Nori, and cuddling with Ichigo.

Likes: Swordsmanship,  Book,  Small Dager or Small Mountings (Small Utility Knife), Ichigo, Nori, Her Family, Tea, Sakura Flowers, Listening to Music especially listening to her mom playing the Koto for her, and drawing weapons.

Dislike: Getting bossed around, Generation of Miracles, Seeing people suffering, Prideful people who got it from hurting others, Betrayal, Rusty Katana, Rusty Weapons, Her brother and her sister teasing her, injustice, selfish people, Getting Injured, Failing her mission, People sees her weaker side.

MBTI: ISTJ-A/INTJ-A

Personality: (Y/N) was educated by both her parents and her older brother to be someone who always follows what she believes is right and what is wrong, especially by her brother who always leads the victory for her kingdom at the war as he always taught her to be strong no matter what and never back down from a challenge. (Y/N) is an outwardly stoic, aloof, and calculating individual as she always thinks first before doing any actions, causing her to be someone who is very observant.

(Y/N) is a very headstrong and straightforward person who tries to drive herself forward without needing anyone else's help. Even as a child (Y/N) was very stern, earnest, and thoughtful, to the point where Taro often questioned and teased his younger sister that she has a robot sister. (Y/N) also hates bad people, especially those who take pleasure in hurting others or stealing from the poor and this causes her to rebel against many people tons of time except both of her parents. Despite being harsh, stern, stoic, and stubborn. (Y/N) does have a softer side, especially those who need help such as orphan kids.

Notes: Kuroko no Basket is not mine, Kuroko no Basket is owned by Fujimaki Tadatoshi. Also, Thank you for reading all of the information.  Also, I would like to warn all of the readers because this book will contain lots of violence, scenes of wars, injuries, blood, fighting scenes, profanities, NSFW scenes, mention of sickness, Abuse, and so much more. Also, the characterization of (Y/N) that I am trying to pull in this book is based on Megumi Fushiguro. 

___________________________

Thank you for reading the Information in the book. Any criticism would be appreciated by the author. 

Comment?

Follow?

Vote?