♡•~ Chapter 1 ~•♡

Vikis PØV:

What Is This.. Numb Painfull Feeling..?
Is this what they call.. Death..?

--------

It Was A Cold Night And The Rain Didn't Seem To Want To Stop Pouring.
"Ugh We Are Gonna Be Late To My Father's Karate Dojo!" Andrea said clearly annoyed. "Well What Can We Do? I'm Sure He'll Understand. " I said as I looked out the window. "Plus it's not even that good, everyone just warmed up to us just bc we are world wide famous ." I said as I sighed. "Its Still My Father's Dojo, I have to he supportive of his choices." Andrea said as she relaxed in the hot tub. "How are u gonna complain about the rain when ur still in the hot tub u dumbass!" I said as I was trying not to yell

"Chill out, when the time comes I'll get ready!" She said as she smirked and layed down. I tsk-ed while I rolled my eyes. "You Still have to play genshin with me, no excuses this time! I've reached inazuma and u still are on AR 7." I said clearly annoyed at how slow she was. "OH shut up! At least I can beat you in a fight!" She said proud of herself. "Only thing u can beat me at." I said as she seemed annoyed at my remark.

I turned to look at her. My eyes widened . "It's not funny, Andrea" I said as she looked at me confused. " Why In The world do u have a laser pointed on ur forehead " I said as her eyes widened and then laughed. "Come on I'm Not Falling For That." She said as I realised it was really happening, when she realised what was happening it was too late.. a loud bang was heard together with glass breaking. It was like time had frozen. I was on verge of breaking down once her blood was splashed on my face. Tears started to roll down on my face but I had no power to move nor scream.. I just stood there waiting for the shot..

I waited a while, it didn't come yet.
Even tho u wanted it to shoot me, I couldn't live with the guilt of not saving my friend, I knew that very well. From the time when I Was younger, when I Was harassed and abused. I still felt guilt when my mother was killed.. Even tho she had done so many bad things. The only difference this time was that Andrea was innocent. She didn't deserve that..

"Mother! Why are you doing this!" I yelled as she pointed a knife towards my throat. She started to cry. "I'm really sorry, I can't even think of killing my own daughter even after all I did! I tried my best to hate you for ur own good... I'm sorry, just this time I can't." She said as she kneeled down and hugged me. "Mom, what are you talking about .." I said as guilt rushed over me. She felt warm, like the mothers love I never felt before.
Suddenly I was filled with blood. She was shot. Her body was still hugging me while her blood was literally painting me. I just stood there waiting for the shot, but it never came..

Tears poured faster while I remembered those events. But this time it was different.. the shot came.. it was relaxing but painful and brutal.. like my skin was burning..

'What Is This.. Numb Painfull Feeling..?
Is this what they call.. Death..?' I thought as my vision blurred and I closed my eyes..
------------------------------------------------------------

I saw light, I tried running to it but it was useless, it was just going further away from me. "Just give up its useless " I heard a voice saying. "How would you know?" I said as I turned around. My eyes teared up. "ANDREA, I MISSED YOU!" I said as I ran towards her and gave her the tightest hug ever.. "Some weird shaky voice heard and it said something about us being reincarnated in a world for the gods entertainment" She said as she sighed.. "So Basically they saw our future and decided it was gonna be fun!?" I said unsure of what she was claiming.. she just hummed in response. "Loading complete, the fall may be painful." The voice that Andrea said she heard spoke again. "Wow it really is a weird voice, wait.... WHAT FALL!?" I said as suddenly we were in the sky Falling. We both started screaming our lungs out as we landed straight on our butts.!