•○♡Chapter 2♡○•

▪︎Andrea's PØV:

We suddenly landed on our butts, the sudden (genshin) impact making me groan in annoyance while Victoria just started observing. "Your huge ass is crushing me!!!" She said, looking ready to attack me.. "Chill out miss" "calm in a fucking situation where I should scream my lungs out!" I said sarcastically as she just stared at me in pure confusion.  "My point is shut the fuck up.!" I said while her confusion turned in to anger! "Well we should look around." She said quickly calming down and avoiding the fact that she was about to yell at me. How in the world is that possible,  istg she was about to become a demon what kind of human is she

I mean she's always been like that. "Yh we should loom around!" I said as she just nodded. She quickly stood up and lended me a hand. " I do have a suspicion on where we are but I'm not saying anything until it's confirmed!" She said while looking around for clues. "Buzz kill" I said as I sighed dramatically.. "I think we both noticed that we are on a Japanese styled nation, so the best for us to do is yo cover our identity." She explained calmly as I was trying to explode from stress! "You're weird, yk that right?" I said as she sighed completely unbothered by the fact I called her weird. "Just picked a new name!" She said as she kneeled down and looked at a flower as she whispered something.  "I didn't quite catch that" I said confused while her gaze turned to me then she showed me a flower which I didn't quite recognize.
"This flower is so called Qingxin, its specialty is Liyue, which that means we are in genshin, since its in genshin only. " She stated as I stared with my mouth wide open!

"GOD NO!" I said as Viki started jumping around and doing cartwheels like a little child! I'm telling you once she's excited she'll become a monster. I sighed as she suddenly stopped. "OH, which century are we in" She said clearly confused.  "How do u expect me to know!" I said clearly annoyed. "Well it doesn't seem like it's really back in the past, I'm pretty sure the archon war is over but did the traveler already land here?" She said. "Stop asking me questions,  it's like asking a mirror a question!! I said while she jut stared at me thinking. " You know your eyes are quite beautiful!" She said as she leaned to take a closer look. "What's so exciting about my brown eyes?" I asked as she just tilted her head." Your eyes are yellow" She stated as my eyes widened.  "Oh. " Was all that came out of my mouth.

"You remind me of a certain hotting here I. Liyue." She said as she blushed while squirming around and hugging  herself.  "Xiao am I right?" I said while she just covered my mouth . "NOT SO LOUD HE CAN HEAR YOU!!Well not really but what if he walks past like he's an adeptus. Augh!! It's frustrating!" She said as she looked stressed. " Wow rare thing, first time I see you stressed." I stared amused " Yh.. bc my love life depends on this!" She said as she sweatdropped. " How about ur fighting life?" I said as she just sighed.  "That is important too but I am still fighting for something." She said sounding love sick. "OK maybe I'm a little obsessed bur who can blame me!" She said while shrugging "I would blame you!" I said as I shook my head

"You can't be talking you are into gingers!" She said clearly disappointed.  "HEY! ONLY 2 OF MY EXES WERE GINGERS!!" I said "and how many did u have?" She said as she raised one eyebrow while I looked away. "Exactly so u are into gingers  u Ed sheeran fan!" She said as I gasped dramatically.  "RON WEASLEY IS NOT ED SHEERAN!" I said as I tugged on my chest imitating she hurt my heart

"We should really investigate rather that fighting!" She said gaining back her calm aura. I swear she acts like a mother sometimes. "Yh arguing with u will be pointless " I said as I looked at the hotel that was near. It looked more like an Inn.

•Victoria's PØV:

I looked at Andrea as her gaze switched from me to an Inn, to be more specific  Wangshu Inn! My eyes widened.  Nonono if she goes there we might meet him, I'm not ready. Let's just hope it doesn't catch her interest since once she sees something she likes she will do ANYTHING to get it. I sighed as I looked at the shinning sun as the wind gently blew my hair.

Now that I think about it, maybe I could pair her up with Tartaglia. My eyes widened at the sudden idea that popped in my mind. I smirked evilly as I thought  the good things themat would have happened if the plan worked. The fatui, if I could use the knowledge from the game maybe I could impress them. But It's nit me supposed to impress them, it's Andrea.

I was so stuck on my thoughts that I didn't realise Andrea dragging me towards the Inn. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts, "what in the world are you doing?" I asked as she continued dragging me just then I had saw something. Something I could use as my pawn." Andrea, can u show me what's on ur waist?" I asked as my eyes shinned. She quickly stooped "Huh?" She said as she raised an eyebrow at me. I grabbed it and just as I expected it was a vision.

Hmm an anemo one, not bad. "What even is that." She asked as she snatched it from me. "The thing that helps u produce the elemental energy m, seems like u can control the wind" I said as I wad analysing the vision she was holding. "There's no 'E' here so this sucks" I said as I sighed . She has to find a way to control it but how. I only know in game. Wait do I have one? I thought as I started to look around my waist.

I turned around and checked every single inch of my body but nothing.  "Woah urs is cool!" Andrea said as I just stared at her, confusion written all over my face. I turned around looking at her just to see her holding a cryo vision. "Where did u find that?" I said in disbelief. "Oh it wad attached on ur back, pretty cool" She said while grinning. "Let's fight!" She said clearly blood thirsty. "How about you shove that ego of urs inside ur ass!" I said as she remained silent..