'°◇Chapter 3◇°'

Victoria's PØV:

I looked at the vision, my vision as I snatched it. That's quite impressive but I have no ambition.  I sighed as Andrea tild her head in confused "What's your goal?" I asked uncertain of what her answer will be. "To conquer the world obviously, oh and make everyone bow down at my greatness!" She said as she grinned and laughed. But deep in her eyes I could tell she wasn't joking

Andrea's PØV:

What'd with her suddenly asking me about that? She's acting weirder once she saw this scrap of metals yet she's not planning on telling me anything. "This shows how much ur ambition means to u, yet i have no ambition.  So why do I have that?" She said practically asking herself since i was clueless ever since we entered this stupid world. "Well if u ask me it probably means something good will happen, meh." I said putting my hands behind my head as I spotted a weird looking ass creature which looked like a lion with a fur around its head.

I had no idea what that was but I'm sure, really sure, that's nit good. I grinned as I rushed towards it, I took out my sword and slashed it while focusing my energy on it, just as I thought.  This weird element wind came out of it and blasted the creature towards to who knows where.
Hmm so that's what this weird aura on my sword is. Maybe if I train it I would be able to become stronger.

I looked at Victoria who was analysing what has just happened.
She's such a nerd sometimes.  I sighed as I explained to her in full detail not missing our anything since if I did she would have shoved my head inside my ass and never talk to me until I said sorry 200 times 😖. She sighed, "So you know how to use a sword with no experience at all and you can make the energy, well aura around ur sword explode making it a elemental reaction.  So that's how it works. I have noticed that i had an unknown book next to my waist. So I'm a catalyst user." She said as I completely ignored her while focusing my focus towards the Inn I still wanted to go in.

She took out a book from around her waist and suddenly it started to float. What in the with craft is going on! She suddenly did some alacadambra and snow at a really high speed was hitting the tree "Why do u get to be a witch!! Thats unfair. Atheist ur ugly as a witch." I said feeling quite unlucky at the choice of weapon I had while she just shrugged. "You were right, it does feel like I know it. Without any experience, and also I'm not ugly!" She said clearly offended.

She sighed as she walked towards the bridge that leds you to the Inn. "I thought u didn't wanna go" I said confused on the sudden change. "I'm feeling quite uneasy sitting here, like someone watching us.." She said as her gaze turned to a monster with shield and a creature with a circle of fire shield, at this point I don't even know how to describe it!
"What does the abyss want from us!" She asked as she glared at them. Her eyes suddenly beamed with excitement. "How about we make a deal?" She said looking at the fire shielded looking creature. " I have an idea of how to get revenge for ur homeland!" She said evil written all over her face.

I did not like that. The creatures though had just frozen while a portal had appeared behind them. "Ohoho, hello abyss herald, would u like to join me for a dance??" She said while smiling evilly. After the creature known as the abyss herald came out a young handsome fella came our. "What Is ur business with khaenri' ah"  the blonde boy said as he practically glared at her. "Do not glare at my friend like that EVER AGAIN!" I said already annoyed by his presence

"Well, its alright I would be passed too if my homeland was destroyed by gods and I was useless enough to just ran away instead of protecting it!" She said trying her best to hit his buttons. And it did. If glares could kill, me and her, both would have been killed on the spot. He was kinda hot doing that but hey. "Shut your filthy mouth you have no idea what it is like!" He said as she just smiled. Remind me yo not make her my enemy ever. "I feel bad for your sister, I wonder if she's proud to have a brother like u!" She said while I just stared at her. She is evil. Plain evil. Is she trying to won world wide for most evil person ever?

The boy just stared wide eyed not moving as the abyss herald suddenly tried to attack MY friend.  He has some nerve. I went infant of him and kicked his hand before it could reach her . Then I grabbed my sword and slashed its head, leaving it headless. Talk about frre headless without money. I laughed at my own joke leaving the others in pure confusion on why I was laughing at my own. They boy turned around , "You are my enemy from now on, the next time we meet. It won't be here but the battlefield" he said, like he was spitting venom at us. When he left together with his minions I looked at Victoria and we both suddenly burst out laughing.