Chapter 16

The next day

Promise khoza

I was with my physio therapist today , even though I feel like I don't need her like before I still go for my appointment you know.  We will never know what will happen tomorrow, I was sitting down resting after our session she was busy writing something in my file. 

" Well next week might be our last session together " she says as she looked up to me with a smile " of course you will come for checkups and stuff." She says .

" Well I'm happy I'm just praying that my back does not give me a problem when I'm older ." I say while smiling back .

" I'm happy for you promise , most people don't survive what you went through but you survived . Even though you came out with bruises and a permanent mark but you survived " she said and I smiled in return

" Yeah I did , he finally signed the papers and right now I'm just waiting for next so that I can try and rewrite my matric " I say a little embarrassed.

" I have a friends who are teacher if you want someone to help you just call me I will sort you out ." She says

" Thank you "

Angel Naidoo

I was scrolling through insta when I saw that promise,  Dikeledi and Ntokozo had a meet up without me . They didn't even tell me that they were meeting up , I felt like an outsider I felt excluded . They have never done that before,  I called Ntokozo so that I can confirm this but she said she was busy and she will go to see Masindi's house later and I should meet her there. 

I asked Rashad to drive me there since he also wanted to talk to Nkosi about something wich I don't know .we arrived and found Ntokozo there already , sometimes she likes to act like miss universe.

" Still can't believe you did that " I say as soon Rashad and Nkosinathi left us , they went to work .

" What " Ntokozo says

" You had a meetup with Promise and Dikeledi and left us, can you believe how me and Masindi feel right now . You made us feel like an outcast  ." I say

" I think you should say you made me feel , underline the words made me and exclude us becouse I do not feel like an outcast . " Masindi says .

" You like exaggerating Angel you know that we are your friends but I was not about to force you to go and see Promise becouse if you wanted you would have went there without us or telling us ,that goes to how selfish you are. You make everything about yourself but you don't think about other people but yourself " Ntokozo says

" I agree with Ntokozo you don't think for other people , instead of bieng mad you should be asking us how is promise and how have we been in the past few days " Masindi pitched in

" Oh please you are all out her talking about me being selfish,  not caring about other people's feelings while you Ntokozo you are the most selfish person I've ever meet out there ." I say

" Ntokozo is not selfish but kind , even if she was selfish she is way better than you " Masindi says

" oh if she is not selfish why doesn't she tell you about your gay husband who sleeps with man  huh ." Masindi laughed a little

" Nkosi is not gay" she says in denial.

" And You don't have proof for that " Ntokozo says

" Oh really what is this " I say showing Masindi the picture I took at calton center  " Your man is sleeping with another man becouse your pussy aren't tight enough to keep a man " with that I walked out

Dikeledi Bataung

I've already signed the divorce papers and sent them to Mpho , I'm just thankful that he left me with the house . We were married out of property only God knows what would have happened if he kicked me out , my parents kicked me out of thier house when I was seventeen. 

I was wild growing up and my father bieng a church leader I wasn't doing him any mercy I was acting like a street kid . His words not mine , my mom also listened to what my fother says she didn't have a word . What my dad says goes that's how we lived in that house , now I have to look for a job and do something with my life. 

I know I have lots of money in my account and Mpho gave me 1 million but it hasn't been transferred becouse it is huge funds , we still have to go to the bank and stuff he said that it will be my start . I am thankful for that man only God knows how I would have survived if he left me with nothing , Now I have to move on and find a job .

Masindi Tshabalala

I stood there frozen,  I couldn't belive what Angel said.  I know she is someone who is capable of lying but she showed me a picture wich was enough proof, Nkosi couldn't do that to me while I am pregnant.  I looked at Ntokozo and she was looking at me with pity .

" Is it true , is that photo real or edited " I aks her

" I didn't want to tell you because of your condition I swear to God I wanted to tell you ....." I didn't let her finish.

" YOU FUCKEN KNEW THAT MY HUSBAND IS SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN BUT YOU KEPT QUIET ABOUT IT , YOU DIDN'T WANT TO TELL ME BECOUSE OF MY CONDITION BECOUSE OF WHAT ."

" Look I think you should calm down , think about your babies.  You can't be this stressed in your condition " she says .

" get out " I say

" you can't jus....."

" GET THE FUCKEN OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I FUCKEN CUT YOUR THROAT AND FEED YOUR GUTS TO YOUR CHILDREN " with that she took her bag and walked out while in a verge of tears , i should be the one who is crying  .

I know it is short , I am not really feeling well I will try typing a long one tomorrow...

Love you all ❤