DEPTHS OF MADNESS

{yandere!sukuna x chubby reader x yandere!itadori}

content warnings: noncon, forced orgasm, fingering, oral (fem receiving), blood, sukuna, breeding kink, jealousy, possessiveness, delusional thoughts, dacryphilia.

a/n: feedbacks are always appreciated.

synopsis: you were the center of the agreement of your most trusted friend and the curse that lives inside him. what madness will it bring?

"...always."

itadori wakes in his sleep, his sight blurry then slowly getting clearer as he gets out to the spell of his sleep. still feeling someone poking his cheek.

there he sees you in front of him, standing while gently waking him up. dressed in the standard jujutsu uniform with a few alterations to suit your style.

"come on, itadori. mission time. ijichi-san is waiting for us."

"huh? mission, when?" he asked, head tilting. a habit when he's confused about something.

sighing, you straighten up your posture. "today. they issued us the order. we'll get the details in the car. ijichi-san will explain it to us on the way." reminding him of the procedures when missions are being placed to students.

"oh, okay. then let's get going." giving you his usual smile. ignoring the awkwardness between you two.

the car ride was silent. ijichi manipulating the steering wheel while he drives, occasionally glancing in the rearview mirror. he takes note of the distance between the two students but kept silent about it. he gets back to driving, he's glad he had already informed you two about the mission. he don't want to add tension, as if he don't have plenty.

the pink-haired boy glances at you. your elbow propped in the car's window. your head resting on it while the wind caresses your face.

you've been awfully distant around him lately as if avoiding him but continued with the banters you two shared in the daily basis.

itadori wasn't use to this. of you not showing emotion towards him and he hates it. maybe he can open up this with you later.

ijichi drops you two at an empty park. the hinges of the swings creaking gently as the wind blows. the rustle of the leaves in the nearby forest echoes in the place.

"i'll be back at dawn or any of you two could call me after the mission's finished. veils aren't advisable since these are abandoned areas. non-sorcerers are almost non-existent at this point. careful you two." the assistant director added from his earlier instructions earlier.

the engine started and he nodded which you replied back with a slight bow. itadori just waves with that you both watch the car disappear as it gets farther.

"better be going." you started, beginning to walk away and itadori followed you.

the walk was silent, neither of you were speaking. only the scrunch of the leaves under your feet and the rustle of leaves followed by the slight chirps of crickets in the nearby area made the noise.

the night was already falling, the moon showing it's first light, illuminating the area with it's shine.

itadori swallows still looking at you. his mouth opening and then closes before daring to speak.