GODSEND TO HIM, A SIN FOR THE OTHER

{husband! geto suguru x chubby reader}

sequel to my husband's bestfriend

content warnings: noncon, established relationship, blood and violence, pregnancy, kids (reader and geto have kids), heavy angst, best friend! gojo, flashbacks, jealousy, no curses au, alcohol consumption, dead dove not eat.

synopsis: for every mistake, punishment takes place.

some things are meant to be hidden. a secret. someone should not dwell with. it's the way to keep things as they are. the most successful things are built in lies — it's better this way. relationships are no exceptions in this unwritten rule. after all, the most successful marriages are built in lies.

that's how you did it. not wanting to risk all the hard work you both built for this life, for this family. never letting the monster get in the way. you kept it. swallow the humiliation you had to endure. try to keep the relationship with your husband to keep afloat. you need to be strong. for the good of all.

geto knew something was up. the moment your smiles wouldn't reach your eyes. the layers of clothing. the mood swings. the fleeting intimacies that you gave to him. everything was forced. he didn't pry it at first. not wanting to upset you and sooner or later you'll open up to him, like you always do  but there's always the breaking point which you could never pretend in front of him.

fights among siblings let alone twins is nothing out of ordinary considering they were growing up. exploring and knowing their feelings are considered to be part of understanding things and with the patience and with some comforting words where you would break the twins for fighting and explain what they truly felt and will apologize for hurting the others. that was your approach in teaching the twins to be humble and geto would watch. feeling proud and lucky for having you, raising the children with love.

that's what you are not until you've raised your voice. irritation evident in your voice making the twins stop fighting with each other and tears pooling at the corner of their eyes. realizing what you have done, horror painting the expression in your face. immediately kneeling in front of the twins and scooping them into a hug.

“i'm sorry nana, mimi. mama never meant it, kay? i'm sorry. i'm sorry.” you apologized over and over again. the twins burying their faces in your shoulders while you try to soothe the two. you never mean it.

geto watch the scene unfold in front of him. it's like you were different. never did he expect for you to snap at them and the seeing you panicking. uneasiness creeps up on him. it's time for him to interfere. it looks like you aren't opening up to him soon.

he finds you in the kitchen washing the dishes. seeing you distressed and the need to talk to you without the twins around, he decided to drop the kids to his parents. they were bothering him for awhile to spend the time with their grandkids and it was the right time.

turning off the faucet, he kisses the side of your head. bringing you back to what you're supposed to be doing. “let me take care of this, i'll join you in bed after this.” he assures you and you nod. there's a squeeze in his chest. you didn't even bother to call his name, not a kiss bestowed upon him. usually you would stop what you were doing, dry your hands in the apron and turns around to hug him and place the sweetest kiss in his lips and you will call his name cutely. telling how much you've missed him but today — no, it's been days and in that moment geto knew there is something bothering you.