5

Andy was in her apartment watching a movie since she didnt have work because it was a weekend. She was too engrossed in the movie when her phone rang grabbing her attention. She looked at the callets Id and saw it was Lucas, she was so happy because Lucas had not called her since that day he left her at the resturant. "Babe l really missed you qhen are you coming over l need to see you can we meet l don't have work today"
"No Andy am busy l just called to tell you that you should never call this number again we are done" Lucas said not giving Andy a chance to process anything. "Babe whats wrong ? Can we just meet and talk about all this"
"I think you did'nt hear what l just said. I don't want to see you again. Am tired of you,you are always busy at work and whenever we try to get intimate your work always get in the way. Just don't call my line again" with that he hunged up. Andy looked her phone in shock,Lucas' words were a low blow to her. Lucas and her had been together for eight years. They started dating when Andy was a freshman in the University. Lucas was Andy's first love and she hoped he would be her last, they only had two month left for their wedding and Andy was so excited for the wedding.
Lana walked into Andy's livingroom and found her sitted there staring at the space and tears flowing from her eyes. "Andy what's wrong?" Lana asked rushing next to Andy taking her in her arms. "Why are you crying Andy?" Andy didnt even know she was crying,she held onto Lana and sobbed in her chest. "He broke up with me"
"What happen?" Lana asked softly.
"He broke up with me on a phone call can you belive that. We have been together for eight years Lana eight fucking years and all he could do is break up with me on the phone" Andy said sobbing more into Lana's chest. "Everything is gonna be okay don't cry"
"Nothing is going to be okay Lana he was my first love and l loved him Lana" Andy continued sobbing and started hyperventilating. "No Andy don't do this come on breathe with me" Lana said breathing in and out.Andy followed Lana and started breathing normal again."Come lets go to your room so you can rest"Lana lead Andy to her room and stayed with her until she fell asleep. After Andy had fallen asleep she called the only person who could calm Andy down for now." Hey kendal can you please come to Andy's place tomorrow"
"Why is Andy okay? Please tell me that my sister is okay Lana" Kendal said worried. "Lucas broke up with her "
"That son of a bitch l never liked him for Andy okay l'll be there thank you Lana and please don't leave her alone till l get there you know how she can be when she is mad"
"Don't worry Kendal, Andy is also my sister and l can give my life for her" Lana called Lacey and went to cheek on Andy before going to the kitchen to make her something for dinner.