Its all about looks!!

People say that you should look someone's heart not their body size, it is very true that no one has got right to judge someone and tease others because he or she is fat..!! If I had some magical powers then I would make this so called fit, so called good figured girls so so...thin that they would be dyinggg to be fat!!

Yes, it is necessary to be fit but I don't think being a size zero with perfect thin figure is considered to be fit..people think that people who are fat can't do anything they just have fat in their body. These kind of people just have to change their mentality then only they have right to say someone fattt girl or boy..they act like as if they are thin so they can dominate anyone who is above their body size. I want to tell such so called people that your thinking will never upgrade above that freaking body size!!!and u will never be able to see someone so good, sweet from their soul...you should just measure her waist size and laugh but u will never know what you have lost by hurting others..

People may support my thinking of not teasing others by their body size...but people say this things..and when someone who has more weight comes in front there first reaction would be oh! Hahaha she is so fat she can't even walk what will she do?? They don't care their words were so hurtful to that girl..she starts to think that being fat is a curse to her..she feels so bad that she thinks that she is ugly and all those thin girls are so beautiful they have a happy life..

I also think the same I also feel same when someone calls me a fat girl...when someone says me u are so so ugly noone will look at you..!! You are fat so you don't have right to enjoy...I hear this type of things everyday and not only me every girl who is little over weight has the same thinking..its so hurtful. I usually used to feel that pain so I used to cry..but now I an strong and I feel that people talks will never change..and the important thing is to see someone's heart,their personality their love but not their body sizzze...