MOMENTS

People say sensitive people have bruises in their heart. They clearly understand how much it hurts to be alone so they impart more love. Kindness and honesty. Yup! Its True..these people have learnt to enjoy small moments so that at least for a while they would find some happiness. In our life we don't realize but we are actually living in these moments. Time passes by so does the beautiful moments! Everyone is busy in their own works and are creating and enjoying their own moments. Relations are valuable only for those who actually value them from deep core of their heart and for so called emotional and sensitive people they visualize and analyze everything differently. Each and everyone has different personality; perspective of thinking.           

The biggest mistake we can make is to think that other also had the same feeling and same view that we had in that perfect moment and later on we realize that there was nothing so special in that moment but you felt you got everything when you actually felt that moment! The most dangerous thing anyone can do is to expect..these expectation really hurts! The moments makes Us to expect something from others..something from our near and dear ones..but who will explain to our hearts that the time passed and with the time that perfect  moment also passed! You are where you were and are and will be! Nothing has changed..you will always be the same..nothing will be changed than why does out heart tell us to expect just to wait for such moments! Why?? This questions can't be easily answrred . It feels as if you have heart but it was better to be cold hearted with no mixed emotions! It hurts that good moments pass by  so easily!!! So it us better not to expect and think that someone really cares for you this feeling was suitable only for that moment that passed by with the time... You will always be alone..alone in your own moments!