A thought

When I will leave this world one day, will you miss me?? This question struck in my mind and when I asked someone the same question they said I am crazy to think like this. If I would get a wish then I would dissapear one day, and see who would truly miss my presence. This world is so amazing when we are alive no one pays attention whether we are happy, sae or totally broken into pieces.. People just don't care about anyone and they become damnn selfish, just me, myself, my work, my dreams... Everything is just around myself.

I think its better to live a meaningful life when u are alive than to regret at your death. When someone goes so far away and leaves us alone than it hurts so much..but had we ever tried to give every kind of happiness to that same person when he was alive?? I think it is nature of human beings to know the value of something when that thing is no longer with you.. Our old grandparents are also valuable people in our life but there are so many stone hearted people in this world who leave their old parents alone somewhere in the dark..these people are so selfish that they can't differentiate anything..we should live and care our old grandpa and grandma so that they would get every kind of happiness so that when they die they can be proud of their childrens..there are many grandchildren in this world who never talked with even with their parents and they have no time to look after their grandparents who are old and vulnerable. They are so busy in their own world and these kind of people cry a lot at the funreal ya they lost their loved ones but their tears would be meaningful if only, if only they have tried to provide love care to their grandparents and only they have been near to them then they would know reason behind their tears and would feel the real feeling to lose someone so near to your heart!
I know how it feels to remember something..and those moments which you spent with someone who is not in this world anymore and only their memories keep on coming in your mind..death is the biggest loss