Family Again

(After having a walk around browser's castle then soon meet him in his Royal throne.)

(Y/n pov)

Y/n:(See's Bowser) hello brother I have arrived.

Bowser: good to see you to after so long.

Y/n: enough with the I greetings let me see if your lying and meet this kid of yours.

Bowser: oh right (yelling) j.r  kids get in here.

(All the koopas kids enter)

J.r: what do you need papa and who is that stranger?

Wendy: yeah who is he?

Bowser: well kids this is my brother or in other words your uncle.

Y/n: (holds up Morton) who this big guy called.

Bowser: that one is called motion the rest on my children are Roy the one with the sun glasses, Lemmy the shortest one, iggy the smart one with his pet chain chomp, then Ludwig the serious one of the family, then Larry the one with the big hair, then theirs my only daughter wendy koopa.

Y/n:(shocked) wow Bowser I never have thought you would be the family type of guy!

Bowser:yeah me either after getting j.r I learnt that  he needs more people to hang out with other than me.

Y/n: well since you Introduced them it's only fair I do the same my name is King Y/n of the koopa family and the older brother of king Bowser or in other words your uncle.

Ludwig:nice to meet you sir it's an honor to meet more of our family.

Lemmy:if your our uncle doesn't that mean your really old?

J.r:(shocked) Lemmy I don't think you should call our uncle old.

Y/n:(serious) it takes a lot of guts to call the scariest koopa in the world old so I respect that you little squirt.

Larry: so why did you come here ?

Y/n: your father asked me to help him and I decided that it was a good decision to meet him and his family and I'm glad I did.

Bowser: I thinks it's a good idea if we all went to sleep isn't that right brother since you had to travel a long way.

Y/n: your right brother do you mind if I sleep in O e of your rooms.

Bowser: it's alright.

Y/n: alright family good night talk to all of you tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator: that's a good place to leave it at that see all of you later.