It's Going Down

Y/N PoV:

It's been two days since Seraphine's stream. I was in the studio working on a new idea for an album. My idea was I would merge two recordings of me beatboxing into one song, making a duet of some sort. This, however, proved to be quite challenging as I had only done songs by myself. I had just finished recording two sets. Putting them together, I listened to them.

Y/N: "Wow. Just Wow. That sounds like garbage. Into the trash, you go."

You continued trying various kinds of bass with different forms of percussion over it. But to no avail. Nothing seemed to be any good after about 3 hours of doing this straight. You could feel your motivation dropping and your sanity on the brink of snapping.

Kai'sa PoV:

We had just finished practicing our singing and choreography. We went to check on Y/N. However, we found Y/N in an...odd position when we entered the recording room. He was positioned upside-down, with his head on the ground and his feet in the air.

Evelynn: "Y/N, what are you doing right now."

Y/N: "I'm using gravity to increase the amount of blood that flows to my head so I can think better. I've been trying to form this song for almost 3 hours now, and I've made no progress. You'd think having a microchip in your brain would allow you to think better, but not in this case."

Akali: "You have a microchip in your brain?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I had it implanted when I started working alongside the Piltover Police. It gives me access to their database so I can respond more effectively? And yet I still can't make this FUCKING SONG!"

The veins in Y/N's neck and face bulged almost as if they could burst at any moment.

Kai'sa: "Why not take a break from songwriting and do something else. Like, wash your car or something?"

Y/N: "Anything would be better than this right now... Sure, I'll go with your idea."

Y/N got up off the floor and walked out. I then looked towards Evelynn.

Kai'sa: "Is he always like this?"

Evelynn: "He used to be worse."

.

.

.

Y/N PoV:

You were now downstairs in the garage. Since your car was still relatively clean outside, you decided to work on the engine. After cleaning out the head gaskets and ensuring the other parts were tightened. You also wiped away any excess grease inside the engine. Closing up the back, you try to see if the engine has improved.

Y/N: "Mary, rev the engine, please."

However, there is no response.

Y/N: "Mary, you there?"

Still no response. You make your way to the front of the car and open up the board to the electronics. Here you accessed where the A. I data was being stored. The wire connections seemed fine when you looked at it, so you tried to grab it to get a view. You examined it for damage by bringing it out and up to the face.

Y/N: "Hmm, it doesn't seem dama-."

As soon as it reached your face, you felt a sharp pain in part of your brain. You drop the device and grab your head in pain, closing your eyes

Y/N: "Arrgh, shit!"

The pain becomes so great you drop to the ground. After a few seconds, the pain eventually subsides. You slowly peel yourself off the floor and look around.