New Friends New Job

Akali PoV

My gaze shifted between Evelynn and Shockwave, or Y/N as he had been called. I looked over to the other girls and could see the same shocked expression on each of their faces. I probably had the same expression on my face as well. We had just learned that Evelynn was, in fact, related to the famous Shockwave.

Y/N: "W-well, I assume you are my meet-and-greets for tonight. Lemme finish clearing out this stuff, and we can get onto it, alright?"

I watch him quickly snatch random objects from the floor, table, and seats before placing them into a box in the corner. He seemed to have calmed down slightly.

Y/N: "Alright, uhm, please sit down, and we'll begin."

We slowly sit down across from where Y/N is seated.

Y/N PoV

Y/N: "So, my name is Y/N. Shockwave is just my stage name. It's a pleasure to finally meet the famous K/DA."

Ahri: "It's nice to meet you as well. So you're Evelynn's brother?"

Y/N: "Correct, I am Evelynn's younger brother. I was born 4 years after Evelynn was."

Akali: "So, uh, how long have you been beatboxing for?"

Y/N: I started when I was 11, so that's about 10 years ago. I picked it up because I thought it suited my powers well.

Then placed a bottle of water on the table in front of us. He then pointed his palm towards it. We then watched the water bottle shake violently, creating ripples and splashes inside.

Y/N: My power is Wave Control. This allows me to control sound, water waves, and even light to a small degree.

Akali: Cool! But wait, does that mean you use that for your music?

He shook his head.

Y/N: "No. All sounds seen in my music videos and on stage are purely made from my mouth and throat. In other words, any average person can learn how to do what I do, with years of practice, of course."

Akali: "Because you're Evelynn's brother, do you also have those Lashers like her?

Y/N: Indeed I do. However, mine look different.

You released your two lashers and used them to pick up the water bottle. You took a drink and placed it back down on the table before you retracted your lashers.

Seraphine: "Do you do anything else besides this beatboxing stuff?"

Y/N: I work alongside the Piltover Police as a Special Agent. They usually call for me when they need to track something down or to find something they lost. Because of my powers, I can basically use echolocation.

Seraphine: "Wow! That's so cool! This is a bit awkward to ask, but...can I have your autograph?"

Seraphine pulled out a small photo of Y/N on-stage with his mic to his mouth.

You blinked a couple times.

Y/N: "Wow, I didn't think I was famous enough to be able to give out autographs. 'Course you can have one."

You pull out a pen and sign the photo Seraphine is holding.

Akali: "Oh, me too!"

You also sign Akali's photo.

After this, you continued to talk back with the girls, answering their questions and even asking some questions of your own. It was honestly quite enjoyable. After 15 minutes, we eventually had to finish up.