Semishira Part 3.5

"Satori, I have been informed that you are being more unusual lately," Ushijima says to Tendou. They are currently walking to lunch, this is the day after the Shirabu incident....

"Whatever do you mean Wakatoshi~?"

"That is what I have been told from the first years, and Kawanishi."

"I'm just in a good mood that's all~! I'm going to get ¥2,000 tomorrow!"

"Okay, as long as whatever it is doesn't interfere with volleyball,"

"Trust me~! It'll make things better...."

"If you say so, I will trust you." They continue to walk to the cafeteria where the rest of the team is waiting.

When they get there, the awkwardness is so thick that it's visible. "Dang, who bit who this time? It wasn't me!"

"Oh my Goshiki, no, nobody bit anybody, Tendou!" Reon says, with a slight giggle.

Goshiki turns to Reon and asks, "What did you say? Oh my... Goshiki?" The whole group laughs at this. Even Kawanishi cracked a smile! Tendou, satisfied with the more comfortable air, starts devising a plan. Tomorrow is going to be good....

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a little 'not needed part' so that is why it is titled 3.5! 

I reaaaalllly wanted to write about their lunch period!!

That is it!

Author, out!!