Why Me...? (Yandere!WallyXReader)

This is based on a sound I have saved on TT, it fits and I love it, so here I am, the words may be changed a bit so for the situation!! This is also really corny so be warned

Warnings!
Kidnapping mentions
Yandere Wally (idk if I spelled it correctly)
Eye contact mentions
Mentions of harming someone

and use of Y/N
I am writing on my phone RN So this is gonna be bad and have many mistakes!!!
(also might have be short and have shorter paragraphs!)

Not proofread!
973 words
++++++++++++

   How did this happen? One minute Wally was loving and sweet, the next he bonks you over the head with a shovel when you left Julie's house.

    Wally was watching you that morning. He saw how happy you were talking to the blonde-haired rainbow monster. Wally saw you and Julie playing the party games she picked up at Howdy's. She said she wanted to play them with someone first before she played them at the party she was hosting on the weekend. Wally was also quite upset by the fact that you turned down his invitation to paint with him. Wally thought to hurt Julie, but he knew it was not her fault that you agreed to test out the games.

    Wally waited for Julie to close the door before he knocked you out. He waited for you to wave at her then... BOMP. There you were, lying on the yellow pavement. Wally regretted what he did, but only for a second. He feared you might not remember anything, but that would be good as well, right? If you didn't remember, then he could care for you and act as if nothing ever happened, he would shield you away from the others where that way he could have you for himself. But this was only a wish.

  You see, Wally had been watching you for your whole life, he was really happy when you moved into town three weeks ago. He knew he could now have you. You were sweet and kind like no other.

You ended up waking up confused and remembering what he did. You called him a monster. A Monster. How could his beloved call him a monster?

This is when he took matters into his own hands. He locked you up in a pitch-dark room inside of Home. You were tied to a chair, rope topped with tape covering your wrists and waist. He didn't want you to leave. Why would you leave? You can't leave. You are his and his only.

    How can something so small and innocent almost cost you your life? It sure cost you your freedom. Not to mention how he does things to help you 'adjust' to your new life locked away. Wally said that if you were good he would let you go. But how would you be good when a psychopath is trying to kiss you and feed you 24/7? He was around you most of the time he only really left you alone to join the others so they wouldn't get worried and try to go into Home. Wally was worried... that someone would see you and help you escape.

++++++++++++

   It was a time when Wally had come down again after meeting with Barnaby and Sally to go play some competition. Wally won and was boasting about it and eventually told you, you were his 'lucky charm' and then tried to kiss your cheek. Out of instinct, you turned your head away. Wally frowned he thought you two were making progress, apparently, you two were not.

   Tears started to make their way to your eyes, you tried to blink them away before Wally had seen any but it was too late, he already brushed them away. He then sighed.

    "Why won't you love me? I love you, You may as well take my heart Y/N It's already full of you," he cried out sitting on your lap. He put both of his hands on your cheek and caressed them softly.

    "Please let me go!" you sobbed harshly moving your head away form his grasp. He sighed again and looked at his hands before placing them on your shoulders. Wally's pupils were bigger than normal and his eyes were slightly wider than they usually are. They looked into your eyes. You could see Wally on the verge of tears.

  "what is it? what's wrong my dear?" he asked, "I have done so much for you."

  " You know nothing about me! you've only known me for three weeks and you kidnapped me claiming these silly things!!" you cried, tears continuing to spill out. Wally wiped them with his sleeve this time then when he was done he placed his hand back on your shoulder.

  "three weeks? Y/N, I've known you all my life," he says softly. Your eyes widened, What does he mean by that?

  "All your life?" you ask.

  "It's true whenever I hear beautiful music I think they'll like it, I've looked at flowers knowing that one day I'd give them to you," he said kissing your cheek multiple times tears spilling out of your eyes as he did so. "So why won't you do the same? Think of me every time you seesomething that reminds you of me?"

  "Oh stop, stop, let me go!" you screamed. You heard creeks of Home then a faint knock from the front door. Wally's eyes looked panicked and he quickly got up off of you.

  "I will be back..."

"You will never escape, my love..."

_________

This was real bad considering that it's like 11-12 for some and 6 for me, I'm tired and had no sleep! but I still did this be I had motivation so I had to finish it!!

Even how corny this is, hoped you liked it!!

------
Kota
------