Letters! (Eddie x Fem!reader)

Sorry that I haven't been posting! I've been really busy and I haven't been feeling good lately so I took off today!
this also might be bad bc I'm writing on my phone!

Anyway! This was a request, but IDK if they wanted to be @

REQUEST

__________________

__________________

   Today was like any other. First, you woke up, then you took a shower, you got ready, and now you were going to get your mail and give Eddie your daily greetings. Every day it was the same morning routine.

   You and Eddie have been friends for quite some time and you had grown to like the man, maybe a bit more then like. You met him the first day you moved into the neighborhood. Eddie had greeted you and given you some 'welcome' letters from him and the other neighbors because they assisted that they knew you were comming. Odd right? So you had a reason to like him?

   You wanted to tell him you liked him... But you could never get the chance to tell him. You were afraid that he wouldn't like you back, or maybe you were afraid of the rejection, or maybe you would be scared you two wouldn't be friends anymore? But a little part of you had hope he liked you. You heard Eddie talking to Wally about him liking someone but he doesn't know how to tell them so naturally you thought of it being someone else but could it be you?

   You walked out the door and sat on the bench near the door waiting for Eddie to come by with the mail like always. You see, you didn't have a mailbox so he would usually put the mail through the door, but why put the mail through the door when I could collect it myself?

   It was about thirty minutes later when he had come to drop off the mail like usual with the bright smile he always has. You stood up and dusted off your bottoms and returned a kind smile to him. He walked over to you and handed you your mail.

  "How is your morning so far, Y/N?" he asked you while looking in his bag to see whose home he had next.

  "Oh I'm doing great!" you replied, he looked up at you and tucked his bag back to his side. "Is there anything you need help with today?" you asked. Eddie politely declined and said that you were his last stop and that you should read the bright pink letter. You looked down at the bright pink envelope and smiled. You looked up but he was gone. Odd.

   You walked into your home and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket then you sat down at the kitchen table. You sighed and opened the letter reading it carefully.

  Dear, Y/n
I am writing this to you because I know I won't be able to say it in person, but I like you a lot and I have for a while! I wish I could be there when you read the note but sadly I can't because I probably ran away, sorry... But I wanna know if you would like to be mine??
P.S. I am probably having an anxiety attack rn...
Love Eddie ❤️

   Your eyes widened as you read the letter. Your crush liked you back?!? You jumped out of your chair and ran to your door slamming it open. You yelped when you saw Eddie standing there with his hands behind his back. You quickly hugged him and he awkwardly hugged you back.

  "So what does this mean..." he shyly asked.

  "it means, yes!!" you hugged him and did a quick peck on his cheek which made his cheeks go red.

  As the night went by you two were falling asleep on your couch while watching a movie. You where huddled into his side while his arm was around you.

  "I love you Y/N"

  "I love you too..."

______________

it's finally done! Sorry it took so long, I have been very busy as such!

I had little motivation so it may be bad I'm sorry! But I tried so hope you liked it!
Not proof read!

_______
Kota
_______