3:1 We're Not Worthy

We're Not Worthy
Part 2
————

We're Not WorthyPart 2————

————

RECAP

ALyssa then cleared her throat, earning a stern look from Lizzie. "Don't!" She ordered. "Yes, she messed up. But you've been messed up your whole life, and we have all had to deal with it." Lizzie fired, earning a harder glare from Alyssa. "So, with a gentle reminder that I know where you all live..." She stated randomly. "...who votes for me?" She questioned, everyone putting their hands up beside Alyssa and Josie.

Lizzie then smirked at Alyssa. "I truly appreciate everyone's support. And for my first pick as captain? Josie." She walked up to her sister and wrapped and arm around her shoulder.

"Cool." Alyssa commented. "Because MG told me I get to pick the game." Alyssa recalled, tilting her head.

————

"Quit playing games." Alaric exclaimed to the Necromancer. "Are you telling me you're not powerful enough to force him into his body?" Alaric questioned, growing agitated.

The Necromancer glared at ALaric once he said that. "Not powerful enough?" He repeated, gasping afterwards. Hope and Rafael only looking between the two of them. "I am the lord of the restless dead. The judge of all men's fates. I swim laps in the River Styx. But even I have..." He trailed off, groaning as he was admitting he can't put Landon back by himself. "...limitations." He paused.

"Technically, I can only raise a spirit to life if the spirit or the host is willing." The Necromancer explained, walking away from Ric.

"Well, that's a big technicality." Alaric retorts.

Landon then spoke up. "At least it matches his ego." Landon commented.

The Necromancer then turned back around to face Alaric but instead looked to Landon. "Never has a soul been so stubborn as to refuse my gracious offer to return to this realm." The Necromancer stated, getting up close to Landon.

"Fine." Alaric breathed out. "We will convince Landon, okay? But what about Kate?" Alaric questioned.

The Necromancer only laughed at his questioned. "Oh, honestly," He wrapped an arm around Ric. "the last thing I need is Tribrid hellfire raining down—"

"You do realise I'm a Tribrid as well, right?" Hope reminded the Necromancer, causing his smile to falter.

The Necromancer continued, ignoring Hope. "—on me over this, so maybe us chaps just keep this under our chapeaus until—" Once again, he didn't get to finish.