Insults

Sighing nervously, Hongjoong kicked his feet in front of the tall office building.

He made sure to dress in his best casual suit, shoes, brush his hair, and even put on some make-up. Wooyoung told him to wear platforms, for some reason, however, it didn't match the suit so he wore normal dress shoes.

Hongjoong wanted to make a good impression, and with what Wooyoung told him what he said about him to Seonghwa...it was going to be hard.

To sum it up, Wooyoung described Hongjoong in the best but worst way possible. Following every compliment with an insult. 

He looked down at his wrist, reading 4:50 (16:50) and was relieved Seonghwa still had time. Looking in the glass to use as a mirror, he fixed his black and white hair so it kept combed nicely.  Hongjoong has been fidgeting with his look since he arrived at the building, anxiously awaiting Seonghwa's arrival.

Tapping his foot on the floor before pacing back and forth, Hongjoong started to second guess everything.

They hadn't texted since they said goodnight (with Hongjoong dying from cringe when he woke up and found what he had said out of a flustered high) and he was worried that Seonghwa would decide to bail or laugh at him. 

Sure, it was an irrational fear, but that didn't change anything. 

Anxiety eating his soul, Hongjoong pulled out his phone to text Wooyoung that he couldn't do it when a figure stood over him.

Hongjoong looked up to find a beautiful, alluring, soul possessing, heart breaking, jaw dropping, eyes watering, and the most handsomest and prettiest person at the same time. 

He could feel his mouth drop and his eyes widened as the person smiled at him.

"Sorry, I am late!" Seonghwa chuckled, rubbing his nape. "I tried to get my sister to take me, but she was busy. So, then I had to take a bus that broke down, and then I had to run to catch a taxi!"

Hongjoong just continued to looked at Seonghwa, his mouth still slightly agape. 

Seonghwa was dressed in a loose blue cardigan, a white T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. His blakc hair was nicely combed to the front and he appeared to have some make-up on as well.

He was also tall.

Around 177cm (5'10) tall.

His weakness apparently. 

He now knew why Wooyoung told him to wear platforms. 

"It may sound like I am making an excuse, but I am really not!" Seonghwa's eyes filled with anxiety as he shook his hands in front of him. "I can prove it to you if you want!"

"It's okay," Hongjoong cursed internally as he heard himself stuttering. "I am just glad you made it in one piece!" 

"Oh, thank you!" Seonghwa smiled. "I was worried you would be mad!"

"Why would I be mad?" Hongjoong playfully scoffed, shrugging his shoulders. 

"Wooyoung told me you have this thing with time and schedules...." Seonghwa trailed off, his smile dropping into an awkward affiliation smile.